Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Grumpy Cindy

Basically today did not go as I thought it would and being the overly emotional bitch I am right now, that didn't fly.

Poor Bob.

It's okay though, I've had a half a bottle of Pepto and I'm feeling about 25% better.

Yes, I'm wondering if a pina colada would bring me around to 100% but I'm thinking I have enough crap on my plate.

Let's see, where to start?

Docs office.

Let's sum it up by saying don't joke around with a person whose meds aren't working.

I'm telling ya, that's a sure way to get them to burst into tears. I managed to keep my game face on but at the same time I was wondering who it was I was talking with. (Who is this bitch?) I know it's the 'whatever' talking because I love my Dr. and I've called her George but today I was ready to throw some punches.

We have a 23 day plan because that's how many pills I have left and then we get to re-access.

Yippee.

Can't up the sleeping pills cause I'm a bad monkey. (I knew this but hey, bad monkey was dancing to the music and thought what the hell)

So I came home with Suisan's saying in my head 'Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke' and I decided I'm going off the sleeping tabs cold turkey.

Yeah. That'll show 'em.

Special prayers for Bob are now being accepted.

You know, sitting here thinking my doc is pretty amazing because she got it all out there. The reno house being a pain, Bob not around (and maybe I need to be less dependent on him - yes I know but 'fuckoff'), my former best friend's wedding coming up. Yada, yada, yada, I could use counselling, yes I can but I should go through my work program, but I don't want them dragging anything out of my brain I don't want to see, they aren't psychotherapists so you'll be fine, do I need a psychotherapist, if I did I couldn't get one anyways ....

*blink*

Uh, yeah. If you know someone couldn't get the treatment they are asking you if they might need - LIE!

Oh, Cindy, you so don't need blah-blah. How hard is some friggin' reassurance?

I'm fragile right now dammit!

And she asked me if I was lying the last time I saw her.

WTF?

She said it was a joke but I didn't find it funny CAUSE I'M FRAGILE.

Seriously, I'm laughing at myself. Fragile, too funny.

I get home and Bob calls all excited. 'Did you get my e-mail?' Uh, no, not yet but I'll log on. The computer was crapping out so I asked Bob what it is (hoping the reno house was sold). 'It's your list!!' My what now? 'Your list of traits!'.

Without further ado I give you my hubby's response to Zeek's meme. (I couldn't stop laughing once the e-mail opened which was a good thing because I was a touch weepy after the docs. Leave it to me to not explain stuff properly)

A. Each player gets a loved one to list 8 facts/habits about the player from the loved ones point of view.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Ahem. Bob's list of my traits.

Here you go babe:

Traits

Kind

Creature of habit

Loyal

Good sense of humour

Gentle

Nocturnal

Supportive

Great laugh

Family oriented

Homebody

Animal Lover

These are just a few of your character traits that I love about you.

Bobby

Leave it to my man to be straight forward and concise. He did mention that he was going to put Creature of Rut but he admitted that I do like to change things up every few months. You know, I'm over McD's and would prefer IKEA french fries and gravy for the next three months every night for dinner.

This took him three days and he was bloody excited when he finished. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I may have explained the meme wrong.

Although I'm tickled he likes my laugh because I've been known to scare people with it. It's quite loud.

With that in mind I won't tag anyone because I'm pretty sure Bob and I just broke the meme and I'm not really sure how we managed it.

Edited: I knew the meme was different from what the rules listed! I went back and re-read Zeek's intro and it's supposed to be Eight Weird Things about you - Okay, nocturnal is weird but I'm wondering if Bob would be open to doing another list. Christmas a good deadline for you guys?

6 comments:

nath said...

Hey Cindy, I wanted to post on yesterday's comment yesterday, but it slipped out of my mind and I forgot :(

I'm sorry the doctor appointment didn't go so well :( Did you go alone?

As for Bob's list of traits, that was hilarious :D but because he was straight-forward, you got more than the demanded 8 traits :D

Chantal said...

It took him 3 days? lol!! What a guy.
I wonder hat my DH would put down for me.

C2 said...

Sorry the you and the doctor weren't gelling on this visit. :o( I'm sure the next one will go better.

Cold turkey off the sleeping pills? Um...are you sure? Your system won't go wonky, will it? ((Cindy))

Yup - Bob still rocks. His list is so sweet! :-D

Mailyn said...

I'm sorry you've had a rough day. :-(

I do hope it gets better and I recommend therapy. It's helped me tons! Also a good psychiatrist is always a blessing. Mine rocks and so far he is really trying to find the right meds for me. I am always glad to hear how Bob is always there for you. I love you guys. You are too cute!

CindyS said...

Nath - it's okay, yeah, I go alone.

Chantal - I told him when he got up that we did the meme wrong and that he had to list 8 weird traits. He claims I don't have any - Smart guy ;)

C2 - turns out I'm a liar and I took my sleeping pill but I'm trying to back off them.

Mailyn - yep, I need to call and get an appointment and I think Bob's pretty cute too ;)

CindyS

Devon said...

Sorry to hear that things are still a little rough. Keep working on it, you'll find a way up.

At least you've got a great guy!