Friday, June 03, 2011

It's June

It's June third or something like that so I can admit that yes, the hostage was released into loving hands before the presumed date and yes, it was gobbled up.

That said, it wasn't perfect and I figure that comes with too high expectations but damn, something was missing. It's still a great book but not my fav of the series.

The good news is that finally reading the book let my brain break free from whatever lock it had with the publication of the book. My mind had no interest in any other book but now I'm free!

But it's summer now and I'm doing some HTML coding that's making my head hurt and I just got a 3rd Tax installment but hey, where's the first two?! and reading gets slim which is never a surprise. Just the same ol', same ol'.

I'm watching Damages season 1 right now and I just bought The Walking Dead (which is only 6 episodes but I need something to watch!) and then after that Bob's in trouble cause I'll be up with nothing to do. And that never works.

Hope you are enjoying your first draft of summer. Bring on the heat!

3 comments:

C2 said...

We have heat. Lots and lots and lots and lots. Would you like some of ours? We will share! O:-)

CindyS said...

YES PLEASE!!

I do so love my summers!

cindy

nath said...

Well you got lucky it was released into your hands early, Cindy!! I tried, but alas. I do agree with you, something was missing... For me, it was the romance between Hawke and Sienna. It was too intense and too much of going back and forth :( I thought Lara and Walker made the book though LOL.

Beware of what you ask for, Cindy. Although you do have a pool :P