Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hiatus - Yep, Even the Lazy Need Breaks

I've been struggling along for a while.

The last time I decided to take a break inspiration struck but I doubt that will happen this time.

Winter blahs hit late this year and maybe I'm just in a bit of a funk but I'm going to back away from the computer for a while.

Also, I don't read like I used to and I miss it. I'm taking too much time to do other things that aren't really adding to my life. Like Facebook. Ugh.

I need to give up that damn Facebook - online games that need attention at specific times instead of me being able to play them when I decide. Horrible for people like me who get addicted. Bad Cindy.

Also, many of the bloggers I visit seem to be having the same problem. Either no time to blog or reaching a point where they are not sure what to write anymore. Hey, maybe every dog does have it's day.

So it's official. I'm on break.

Hope you have some great reading ahead of you!

11 comments:

C2 said...

You'll still be on Facebook though, right? And maybe come back to Twitter? :-D

If not, enjoy your break. We'll be here when you get back. Waiting. Lonely.

(((Cindy)))

Holly said...

Is your break over yet? *hopeful*

I understand what you mean. I'm in the same place. And honestly, there are times when I'm just bored with myself. Even I can't talk about me all the time. :D

Enjoy your break, babe. But like C2 said, don't be a stranger! I'll miss you too much if you're gone from everything!

nath said...

I'm selfish, so I hope that your inspiration strikes you again very soon :D Or I hope you read a really, really, really good book that you'll want to share with us :D

but in the meantime, enjoy your break :D and come back for us!!

CindyS said...

Amy ;)

C2 - I'm on facebook but Twitter makes me twitch - my anxiety doesn't work with partial sentences and I feel like I'm always missing something.

Holly - Who knew I would run out of things to ramble about when it comes to ME ;) You and C2 aren't around as much in blogland and I miss you there!

Nath - I'm hoping inspiration strikes too but I'm thinking if I bust this chain I have from my ankle to the computer I might just re-discover life as I knew it ;) And then C-Rex stories are sure to follow!

Thanks guys!
Hugs
Cindy

~ames~ said...

Huh...I'm still seeing your game updates on FB my friend. LOL

CindyS said...

Ames - I know, I'm on break from blogging unless you all want me to talk about online gaming. Uh NO!

CindyS

Marg said...

Those damn Facebook games! I know I shouldn't start playing them, but I do and then I spend hours playing them!

Hope you are back soon.

nath said...

I like the layout changes!! suits you LOL.

LinnieGayl said...

Hmm.. still on break, huh?

Holly said...

I MISS YOU!!!

I've been blogging again (kind of)..so doesn't that mean you should be too? *g*

Kristie (J) said...

Um Cindy - it's June now. I think you need to let us know you're still around and kicking. We miss you!