Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bah!

I'm having one of my anxious moments.

I felt nauseous there about 3 hours ago and decided not to worry and eat something. Sometimes I feel sick to my stomach when I'm hungry. I also have a headache. So I'm sitting here getting all worked up about tomorrow.

We're going to Bob's best friends for a visit. It's a solid hour drive and since we don't get to see them as much as we used to I can get worried (cause my brain is a giant nut) that I won't feel good and we'll have to cancel.

Stupid.

The other thing I did was grab some tylenol and I *think* I took two. Problem is I can't remember if I took them our not. I've looked over the desk and I don't see them so I'm assuming I took them. But I still have a headache.

And I have a little twitch in my sinus.

If I have a cold I don't care - it's the other that scares me and thus, we will not speak it's name.

I have three days of back to back visits planned. No time to be under the weather.

So I'll say my special prayer - please let me be healthy for the rest of the week and if I have to be sick I'll be sick on Monday.

There I said it. I try and save those because He tends to take my word for it and I get layed out flat when I make a 'if this then that' kind of prayer.

Off to take one tylenol. If I've had two then no problems, if I've had none then maybe it'll take the edge off.

TV sounds like a plan also.

Hope you are all well and having a great week!

No comments: