I can't believe it either but hey, I've had the spirit this year so I'm keeping it.
The award that is. Who knows what happens to the spirit after that.
Here are the rules for the Christmas Spirit Award: (anything in Red after this is just me and should be deleted out)
"You must be a true Christmas lover" to receive this award. YIKES!! Shhhhh, don't tell.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas. Uh oh. Like in a 'french kiss' kind of way?
Link back to the person who gave you the award.
List 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! 5!? *whimper* Hush, I can make it.
Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the Christmas cheer going!
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.
Five Things I Love About Christmas:
(I think this is going to where my Christmas Spirit flag will be seen to droop)
1. Bob being off the holidays. Yeah, I said it out loud. I love my Bob and Bobby time is the epitome of Christmas for me.
2. Christmas Eve - cause you can't do anything else and it's almost over.
3. A White Christmas - by this I mean snow and I think we'll have it for this year - yay!!
4. Watching the children we know open their gifts.
5. Christmas Music - I'm into the Tabernacle Choir and rif guitar stuff right now but good old Burl Ives rocks. This year I was listening to Christmas music in June and wanted to have a June Christmas. So I shouldn't be too surprised that I have the spirit this year!
As to tagging:
C2 - I'm telling you, she IS Christmas! (I think she may be Santa but don't let on you know)
Here's where I'm twisting it up - if you have the spirit or if you want the spirit - grab it up and run with it.
Yeah, yeah, I'm lazy.