1. I'm still here.
2. This post is just a glob of information to explain lack of blogging. I think it should get a special name.
3. I'm working on the AAR Annual Poll which takes up some time.
4. I'm working (as in a job) for probably the next 5 days and then the contract will be up. Yeah, I'm sad but I know Bob and I are blessed and the job was more about 'me' and 'self-worth' and such than the actual money. But the money was nice. Real nice.
5. I got on the scale the other day and saw the highest number I've ever seen. I'm in denial but I can't understand how it's not possible. I mean, it's a scale, what the hell else is it there for except to tell me my weight. So I lost 15 lbs last year and gained 16 in what, 3 months? Makes me pukish it does.
6. So you know I have to start exercising and of course, WW but I mentioned the denial thing and my brain isn't there. I really think you need to be in the zone mentally but I know I'm not there. Which sucks because when I put on a pair of jeans I'm about in tears. Anyone have any idea how to get my head in the game? I'm throwing a life line here peeps.
7. Amber, my beautiful blind kitty, is probably very sick. She's 16 years old now and she has lost so much weight. All the same she is the happiest cat in the world. You just have to touch her or call her name and she starts purring. The purr is sounding hoarse. I'm taking her to the vet on Monday - I think she has cancer or something like that and is on her way. However, if I cook up a chicken breast and cut it all up and give it to her she acts like she's starved. I have hope it's something else but at least she is one happy kitty.
8. On that extremely sad note I can honestly tell you I miss Cody more and more every day. My mother commented during Christmas 'I thought you weren't a dog person' and I said 'I didn't think I was.' I'm watching a show on the Iditarod - about mushers and their mushing dogs and I was about in tears when I saw how pooped these dogs are after running for hours on end. And some of them have Cody's face.
9. I so badly want to get sucked into a great book. I have to stop worrying about it and just let it happen already.
10. I figured I was at 9, we could use a 10. OH!! I'm addicted to Word Challenge on Facebook thanks to Rowena. She mentioned it and I love word games you can play yourself and BAM addiction.
Those are all the globula taking up my time at the moment. I hope you are all staying warm, finding time to read and enough couch time to catch your favourite shows - LOST ROCKS!!
So does Battlestar Galactica!! (I think I may have a theory although I can't fit Starbuck into it because I don't believe she is a cylon)
Bad Cindy. Must learn time management.
Wonder if they have a book on that?