The Lemonade Award
I got this gem from Amanda at Bookwormom - Yep, I was awarded the Lemonade Award. This is a real feel-good award for blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
I love it!
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
Rosie - Nobody Asked Me
Holly - What Were You Expecting
C2 - Csquared's All Around Blog
And the usuals ;) Kristie J, Nath, Ames, Sybil, Megan, Marg etc - seriously, I read your blogs for a reason!
One Lovely Blog Award
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Nath gave me the Lovely Blog Award and I'll take it!
Course, I've known and met Nath for a while but I'll send this one to three new blogs I've just started reading.
Lea - Closet Writer
Amy - Amy's Corner of the World
Book Thingo - I found this site through Kat O+ as she is a contributor!
All the blogs mentioned are along the side bar on the left hand side. Go and take a look around!