Sunday, November 09, 2008

I'm So Behind!

I haven't been able to do my blog rounds for like 2 weeks!

I blame my mom.

Tomorrow night I have some work to do and a call in to the best bud and then I plan to plant my butt in the chair and read all your blogs. If not tomorrow then Monday. Expect comments on posts from weeks ago.

Bad Cindy.

And since I've been up since 6am - yes, you read that right - I was able to get to the bookstore near our home. (We had my family over for a turkey dinner so that my Dad could enjoy it before heading back across the world). They didn't have Demon Bound by Meljean Brook (even though the computer said they had 3) or Broken Wings by, uh, crap.

Anyways, I was talking about how the brand new store had these awesome futuristic computers and tada! my old store has them too!! So all I did was order the two books at their kiosk and they will ship to the store for free. (I've been worried I'll get nailed for shipping since they changed their policy)

If I had had more time I would have placed a huge order but Bob was waiting in the car and I had to get to the LCBO before heading home and cleaning the main floor of the house. Stress was the order of the day.

But it's over and tomorrow we go to see my Dad off.

Monday I plan on the beginnings of my yearly hibernation ritual.

Sleep, sleep, sleep!

2 comments:

nath said...

hi Cindy :D

Yeah, they just changed the computer :) I'm not sure I like them yet... and yeah, that's a good idea, ordering to the store instead of to our houses... by the way, if they had 3 copies, then it was probably hiding on some carts or boxes.

Can't wait to have you comment... and I promise, the book is going to be shipped tomorrow. Sooooo sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't know what I'd do if I didn't have the ability to read feeds. There's no way I could keep up with you guys. Uh, gals and guys. Whatever. :D Life being what it is.

And, yeah, I am back. ;)