Saturday, November 01, 2008

Swinging In

Father is home for the next week.

Check.

The next week will be family 24/7.

Chee-e-e-eck.

I will need lots of naps afterwords.

F*ck Yeah!

Oh and it's month end for work. Good news is I've been keeping pace better and not getting behind.

Also, things are afoot.

This has Bob underfoot and messing with my routine.

Finally called Best Friend last night and she was all upset and wondering what she had done to make me mad. She had been leaving messages but it's been 2 weeks since we talked.

1. My mom - enough said. (have I told you all about the reno of her den and the two straight weeks of mom time? Just checking)
2. My sleep and BF's new work schedule.
3. Bob's underfoot.

Went to see the Godkids for 1/2 hour tonight - two gloomier gusses I have yet to see. Where is the Halloween Spirit?

Wasn't here. I had to go back to bed when we got home. Bob answered the door and maybe 12 kids. Boo!

Finally - I have no 'ME' time.

OH, Best Bud moving back home so more time with her also.

Bye-bye 'ME' time.

3 comments:

Dev said...

How did Dad like the den? Was it a good surprise?

C2 said...

Yup, yup...the busiest time of the year is straight ahead!

Just keep repeating: calm, blue ocean...calm, blue ocean...

:o)

nath said...

Yes, let us know if he liked the den :) Glad your dad is back for the week.. He's going and coming back a lot :)

I hope you'll get more "ME" time... but hey, getting back you best bud, that's fun :)