Thursday, August 06, 2009

Things to Come

Thanks for all the blogiversary wishes!

It's a sure way to get the lurkers to come out and comment.

Onwards!

We're having friends come visit tomorrow and I can only hope that it's gorgeous out and they don't need to come into the house too often. With a blind kitty, there are areas of the house that don't smell all that great. Not her fault poor monkey but it definitely makes me self-conscious. All things would be fine except my hubby tore up the flooring in the hallway and well, it's plywood and it's porous.

Ugh.

Not enough bleach in the world.

Anyways, I'm soon off to bed as I've been up all day. Yep, daywalker hours showed up today. And I guess a good part of tomorrow will also be daywalking so I figure Saturday will be a wash.

On that note, I've picked Don't Tempt Me by Loretta Chase for my next read. I can only hope I find some time this weekend for Cindy Time. If not, I guess Monday won't be coming soon enough.

Happy weekend everybody!

3 comments:

~ames~ said...

Happy weekend Cindy!!

Hope you can get some reading done. :P

nath said...

I hope you enjoy Don't Tempt Me, Cindy!! :) and that you have fun with your friends visiting :)

Have a nice week-end!

Amy said...

Happy blogversary, Cindy!