Friday, May 30, 2008

Too Funny

I just figured out that June is like, almost now and that Lover Enshrined by Ward might be out in bookstores.

So I went to Chapters website where you can check stock in a 50 km radius of where you live. Every single store has 24 copies except for the store 2 minutes from me! I actually laughed when I saw the results. Tells you how tired I am. I get loopy when I'm tired.

Thankfully C-Rex is still sleeping and can't harm anyone right now.

But then my closet fear is that I'll start Lover Enshrined and end up not finishing it. I swear if that happens I'm not picking up another book for a year. At least in the last hellish slump I still read auto buy authors. This slump is a whole other kind of evil.

My brain is just on overdrive lately so I can't seem to relax. Course if you could see the room I'm sitting in your neat freak side would birth up canaries.

Bob has killed my neat freak side.

Hell, you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

3 comments:

Jenster said...

I just started the second Ward book. Blasted neighbor! Got me all into another blasted series!

Dev said...

I've never read any of the Ward books. And wouldn't it just figure that the one closest to you is that one that doesn't have any????

Kat said...

I finished LEn yesterday and I have love for the series again. I wish she could write V's book all over again.