Monday, February 12, 2007

Could I BE Anymore Boring

Yes, yes I can.

Cody has been dropped at the spa - he so didn't want to go in. It's amazing to see how much he's changed since Rocky passed in the summer. Talk about separation anxiety. I know that it's good for him and for us and he's always excited when we go to pick him up.

Today is Godson Josh's birthday and he's going to be 6! *sniff* I love him so much I could just squeeze his little cheeks and snug his ear and

*ahem*

Tell me he's not a keeper!

We're going for pizza which is a new food group for me since I have discovered Domino's pizza.

Pizza and I have had a long relationship of me hating it's existence and it always showing up to make sure my tummy tanked in all it's wondrous glory. My family are pizz-aholics and Pizza Hut is the pizza of champions. It has always caused me problems but the last time I had ONE piece my stomach decided to pay me back for over a month.

I decided last (one before this one) Christmas (my family brings in pizza on Christmas Eve (tradition) and since it's the only thing available I usually eat it) that I just couldn't eat Pizza Hut anymore.

One night my hubby wants pizza and I figure I would call someplace new and see if they delivered. Now, I shouldn't have even tried it but like normal the pantry was bare and I needed something so I re-heated a piece from Bob's leftovers.

Nothing.

Huh.

The next time he ordered I thought I would try a slice and again nothing.

Now, poor Bob has to fight me to get his toppings on the pizza! I do love me some pineapple let me tell you - Bob believes pineapple is one of the deadly sins - meh.

HOLY CRAP - Why am I talking about pizza!?

This is what I mean, I've got nothing, nada, zip.

February blows and I have yet to find a book to read.

I promise not to blog again until I have a book at least part way read.

My gift to you.

Don't say I never give you anything!

9 comments:

Mailyn said...

I've missed you Cindy!!!!!!!!!! I've been MIA, probably will be on and off but just wanted to send you love and hugs. How is Cody? How are you and Bob? Happy birthday to the kiddie!!!!!!! I so need a vacation. Yeah, yeah, so I'm not working but damn I've never been this busy before! Besides, filling out government paper work is like a fulltime job. LOL.

Mailyn said...

P.S. Nooooo!!!! Post about anything! I'd still come over to hear you rant about Pizza!!! ^_^

~ames~ said...

Hey Cindy, blog to your hearts content-it doesn't always have to be about books. :P

I love pineapple on pizza-especially with chicken. Yum yum.

nath said...

Hey Cindy :) We just want to read what you write, the subject really doesn't matter! And I'm as picky as you are, I don't like Pizza Hut's pizza, too greasy in my opinion. Domino and Donini are really the best :)

Bob & Muffintop said...

Makes me wonder what the difference between PH & D's really is then. There may be an ingredient missing from D's that upsets your tummy. Make sense?

Also- Hawaiian pizza? The best. Except maybe double pepperoni.

C2 said...

You could be more boring...but then you would me me. LOL

Did Cody come back with his nails painted and bows in his ears?? :-D Speaking of dogs, it's time for the Westminster Show...do they broadcast that in Canada? Ever so enjoyable (for Cody too)!

Jenster said...

Cute picture!! He is adorable. :o)

Who said you have to have something to blog about? Nobody told me.

Kristie (J) said...

He sure is a cutie you proud Godmother you. And something just tells me this picture wasn't taken this week *g*.

CindyS said...

Mailyn - I missed you MORE!!! Cody had a spa day yesterday and is so very handsome! I think he likes when he's all clean - he looks like a different dog I tell ya! Take some time out for you hon! Hope you find some time to blog because you are my funny fix!

Ames - you are too kind and Chicken on pizza must be one of those aquired tastes ;)

Nath - I'm feeling my head swell ;) I really do think it's the grease they use on either their crust on somewhere on the pizza - I used to put a napkin on the pizza to sop up the grease. I tried that with Dominos and there was no grease!

Bookwormom - I was just saying to Nath that I think it's the oil they use on their crust and possible on top of their pizza. I just love the sweetness of pineapple on a pizza and I was considering with my next order asking for extra pineapple. So it's pepperoni with pineapple - yum!

C2 - don't be silly - you have to work hard to be this boring ;)

I never know when the dog shows are on but I will check on Animal Planet or something and see if it's on. I love seeing the show dogs - some have great personalities that you can see just from their walk!
Cody is just de-furred and soft and had a bandana on for as long as he would tolerate it - 15 minutes.

Jenster - thank you - I am a bit biased but still, kissable cheeks ;) You, my friend, never ramble on about pizza or snow ;)

Kristie - yes, he's edible ;) and that picture was definitely taken in the summer. *sigh* I'm so looking forward to the spring and yet, I'm loving the snow storm!

CindyS