Sunday, February 25, 2007

VISIONS OF HEAT meme

I'm telling you, Nalini Singh has a great idea when it comes to marketing on the internet. Simply offer us readers some book money and a preview of the next book and we're like putty in an author's hands.

Slave to Sensation was a great book and since I know I'm going to be buying this one also I'm more than willing to pimp the book.

1. Which psychic power would you most like to possess?

I have no interest in knowing other people's thoughts and seeing dead people would be a sure way to make sure I end up in a straight jacket! So I would like to see some future stuff so I could buy the right stock, get rich and have hubby retire. You know, it's the little stuff that makes all the difference.

Oh, you know how vampires can teleport - I would love that but only if Bob could have it too so we could go all over the place. It would be no fun by myself.

2. If you could see the future, what would you like to see?

Ooops, I forgot to read the meme before answering so yeah, other than lottery numbers I would only really like to see things that I could change. I wouldn't want to see that someone is going to die and have no way of changing it. I would also want it to be straight forward - no flying cows that really mean 'mad cow' disease.

3. Imagine you woke up one day and could shapeshift - what would you shift into?

Geez, what wouldn't I like to shift into? Okay, not a snake or spider or ant or mouse or ... Yeah, nothing where a human would just kill ya. I have always had a thing for wolves but I would also like to be a cheetah just to be able to run full out and see what it feels like. OH!! I would love to be an eagle and fly - that would be super cool seeing as how I don't plan on getting on a plane in this lifetime.

4. What kind of a paranormal creature would you invite over for dinner if there were no limits on who you could ask?

Probably were-animals because they have that great sensuality with each other. It would be cozy and informal and I could just have the food shipped in. Heck, with the way they eat they could probably cook for me!

5. Which future innovation do you wish would hurry up and get here already? i.e. flying cars, a transporter, computers with artificial intelligence, an auto chef?

I'm telling you, teleporting can't come fast enough. I would love to go all over the world but I won't fly - somehow it would be so much easier if I only had to dread a few seconds in time instead of an entire plane flight.

Second would be an auto chef if it would deliver a full turkey dinner with all the trimmings and taste like when I make it. Yeah. Mmmmm, food.

Dang, now I'm hungry.

Hope you will want to play with this meme also - just follow the links below to find out how you too can be eligible for a 50 dollar Amazon GC and a preview of her next book.

This meme was begun by Nalini Singh to get the word out about her next book, Visions of Heat (releasing March 6). Want to play, too, and enter to win a $50 Amazon voucher plus an ARC? Click here for details.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cindy!

Isn't this a good idea from Ms. Singh? Not only it's fun, but you get to know the others better. Also, intresting answers :) I totally agree with you about the auto-chef! Teleportation would be cool also... ha, so much ideas, but which one will become reality?

nath said...

Oups, that was me posting ^^;

Mailyn said...

Sign me up for teleporting as well! You know how much I LOVE to fly. LOL. PS. how cute is Cody?!?!