Friday, February 09, 2007

Sacked

Second verse, same as the first.

I'm so friggin' tired but I think it was my tummy going nuclear on me tonight that tuckered me out. It may also be that I have been getting out of the house and making myself get some fresh air.

On that note, some new things.

Cody has been out for a couple of walks (which means I've been out walking). *yeah!!!*

My house smells like Cody's butt. *boo!!!!*

I haven't really watched all that much TV or been on the computer that much. *yeah?*

I tried Madeline Hunter's By Design and discovered I wasn't in the mood for a deep drama. *uh - WTF?*

I have no clue which book I should read next *boo!! wait - yeah that's right, booooo!!!*

I have managed to clean the house up a little. *woohoo*

Discovered it's Cody that smells like butt so he needs a spa day. *uh, wha..*

Yep. I live the life of Riley I do.

4 comments:

Bob & Muffintop said...

Do you give Cody his spa days or do you take him to a groomer? Have fun!

CindyS said...

I used to at the old house but he really is too big and he could tear up the tub. So I set him up at Petsmart and they 4 hours on him an hour of which is just brushing him. I think he loves to be pampered and I love when he doesn't smell ;)

CindyS

Holly said...

You crack me up! HAHAHA!

Poor you. I think I need to take Bella in, too. She's been hanging out with MM's two stupid dogs a lot lately and now she smells like them. This is a bad thing. A very, very bad thing. *gag*

Hope you find something to read soon.

~ames~ said...

That's great that you and Cody got to go outside!! Max is small enough that I give him the spa. For a dog that loves the water as much as he does, he really hates taking baths.