Saturday, February 03, 2007

I Love My SAD Light!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I enjoyed sitting under my SAD light tonight. It's amazing how different I feel already.

I also opened a window up last night for about 15 minutes because Cody puked and I thought he could use some fresh air. It was super cold but it was nice and Cody curled up in a ball and fell asleep in the middle of the breeze.

So, simulated sunlight and some fresh air have worked wonders!

Also, and this is huge, I started a new book today and went in with no expectations because it's not a romance book. I figured I needed something completely different to shake things up.

Stupid and Contagious by Caprice Crane - it was recommended by Jay and all I can say is that Jay is dead on about this book. I'm loving it!! Now I wish that Jay still had her old blog so I could make a list of all her favourite books. That's two for two.

Remember, I'm a slow reader and I'm only at the half way mark so it might not be until Monday before I can get a review up.

I'm just really enjoying myself!

4 comments:

Bob & Muffintop said...

Glad you feel better!

sybil said...

YAY! Glad the you have seen the light *g*.

Kyahgirl said...

I know another person who has one of those and just loves it. Great idea!

Jenster said...

I have a friend who used to be a missionary in Estonia and she had one of those because it's dark for twenty-some hours during the winter there. She said she never would have survived without it.

Goodonya, Cindy!