Sticky Posted - scroll down for new posts but don't forget that Friday is the deadline!
All right, Birthday week is all about the love and as I said earlier it's time to share!
We have THREE $25.00 gift certificates available for your favourite online bookseller.
Open to all cause I gots me some friends from all over the planet.
This will be easy because my brain cells are not up to their normal intelligent self.
Hey! I heard that!
Okay. You're right but still, free stuff peeps.
Uh, where were we? Right!
You will have until Friday Sept uh...crap *goes to find an online calendar* the fifth to send in your answers.
Friday September 5th midnight my time (central?), got it.
Many of these answers you can find on links along the sidebar just in case you are new (Welcome!) so let's dive in and I can clear up things if there are questions. If you've been here before having a few addendum will not surprise you.
1. Who are the Book Binge Ladies? Looking for names of the Ladies.
2. What favourite character did Jenster name her cutie pup after?
3. Who do Max and She-ra belong to?
4. Who are Kristie(J) and Katiebabs alter-egos from Ramblings on Romance? (okay, I'm not sure *I* know Katiebabs' alter-ego name!)
5. Shelfari or Librarything? That's right, I'm looking to stalk ya.
6. What is your favourite read of 2008? Please be a romance so I can buy and read too.
7. Besides blog hopping, what is your favourite past-time on the internet?
8. Who's ARC did I just recently win? Okay, someone revive Kat O for me - you should have it by this week, right?
9. Alright, I'll put this one on here. If you're new just ask around. Who's my ALL TIME favourite author? (you know I've been reading her since 1994 and she's been on my auto buy list now for 14 years!! Is that a record?)
10. On that note, who is your longest standing auto buy author?
Easy peasy eh?
E-mail answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Obviously some answers are about you and some are about everyone else.