Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sicky McSick

Here's a picture of the chocolate monkey I got for Easter and yeah, I'm pretty sure he's hollow. How well my family knows me.

I'm in Sicklandia, pop. one at the moment. Bob's feeling tons better (the bastard) and merrily goes on his way. I slept for 20 hours today, round about.

Things I must remember not to do.

1. Blog hop when sick. Grumpy Cindy shows up and begins angry rant - we'll see if there are consequences later. I'm sure everyone will ignore the angry woman in the corner. If I'm lucky.

2. Don't try and review a book when NyQuil has been injested. Probably not a good idea to do anything while on a healthy dose of NyQuil.

I have a regular Doc appointment tomorrow at 4pm so my only hope is that I'm not comatose. Today I woke up at 1pm, took another hit of NyQuil and woke up at 5pm. I then got up for 2 hours and crawled back into bed for another two hours and now I'm just up and miserable.

Yeah. I didn't quite think it through.

I can't seem to decide which book to try and read next.

How I deal with the stress is beyond me!

6 comments:

nath said...

Hey Cindy! I'm so sad that you're sick... I guess that no hugs and kisses with Bob when HE is sick is not enough to prevent you from getting it... :( Luv the chocolate monkey :D hope you have fun eating it :D

as for book to read... Through A crisom Veil... Through a crimson veil... through a crimson veil :P LOL

Rosie said...

Isn't there some sort of spousal penalty you can invoke for Bob (the bastard) getting you sick?

Hope you are feeling better soon.

~ames~ said...

Aawww Cindy, I'm sorry that you ended up getting sick. :( Don't try and read anything now, just focus on getting better. Does Cody cuddle up to you when you're sick?

Jennie said...

Poor Cindy! I hope you get better soon.

Bob & Muffintop said...

Hope you feel better soon Cindy. Nyquil usually works wonders for me, although I've not tried blogging while on Nyquil either...

LOL Hugs. Feel better soon.

Holly said...

Poor baby! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.

On the brightside those ugly rants on other blogs may start something interesting. (I'm PMSy, so probably I shouldn't be blog hopping either..lol)