Megan tagged me for the “6 unimportant facts about me” meme.
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. I've never found my 'passion'.
2. As a young girl and woman I was very self-conscious about my nose. It has a bump and then a bulb at the bottom and a few people mentioned how large it was. Now I kinda like it.
3. I watch true crime shows with real crime scene photos yet I won't watch horror movies.
4. I like to think witches are real and I'm a descendant. Can't do anything fun but if I hex something in anger things go nutty.
5. I like my toes.
6. I don't collect anything. (Except books but even then I'm not looking for rare books)
Hmm, six people.
And Happy Valentine's Day to those of you who enjoy it.
Bob came home with the sniffles last night. Just as I get better poor Bob falls ill.