Nath tagged me!! I so love seeing my name in lights.
- you need to state 8 random things/facts about yourself if you're tagged
- don't forget to include these rules in your post!
- you need to tag 8 other persons
- comment on the blog of your 8 tagged persons, so they know they've been tagged
1. I hated almost every minute of school. I wasn't popular, I didn't think I was pretty (I was darn cute though), I didn't like having to be somewhere at a certain time and well, I hate authority. What a shock I am the person I am.
2. I have an idea for a business / invention that I think would do very well - at least make me some money and I could do it from home but I don't have a clue where to start. Bob says to start with the proto-type but like, then what? Let's not even get into what it would take to get a patent. Money. It would take money. Ugh.
3. I've discovered that when things start to get tough I get cracking. I can get easily overwhelmed but I can kick-ass when everyone else starts to panic - it seems that's when I shine the brightest.
Okay, there is a thunder storm rolling in right now so I'll post this and then have to finish up tomorrow.
Sorry I haven't been blogging as much but I'm definitely in a rut and feel the need to get a few things done around here!
4. I think as I get older my reading ability actually slows down. I have started the Keri Arthur book and really enjoy it but I swear I'm reading 20 pages at a time. I would have had this finished two years ago!
5. Since the death of Princess Diana, I do not buy anything celebrity related. In all honesty, I didn't really buy that much before her death but I did buy People magazine every once in a while. For some reason I always thought the pictures taken were set up by the celebrities. Now that I know what goes on behind the scenes, I can't bring myself to buy the stuff. Hey, I'm not perfect, I think I bought or flipped through a Brad and Angelina shoot but I do think B&A had set it up for them to be photographed. Other than that, I couldn't imagine being hemmed in by people calling your name, asking questions and flashing lights. Ugh.
6. Having just declared the above, I was drawn over to TMZ.com by an AAR blog post for the very first time and now I need a shower (No, I'm not linking to it). For oh, so many reasons! I have always been of the mind that celebrities have to eat, sleep and poop too. Just saying. Nothing special.
7. Every once in a while my hair drives me nuts and I take the scissors to it. I haven't been to get a hair cut in almost a year because I was letting it grow out. Tonight I couldn't take it anymore and went out at 7:45pm in a desperate search to get all my hair hacked off. At this late a time there are only those 'hack' places open. You know, the ones who only really have about 5 hair cuts they know? Yeah. It's way shorter than I wanted but I always try to remember that it will grow back. It's just too short. Like old woman short. Ugh. I'm betting I'll like it when I'm in full swim mode. See, silver lining.
8. I'm a little on edge. TV series are winding down, the reno house is starting to get on my nerves, I want to scrub every floor in the house and then remember I'm lazy. I want more renovation shows - good ones! My face is a mess with acne, I can't seem to stop eating and I know I'm going to have to back off the sleep meds which always causes anxiety because I'm never sure what to do with myself for 18 straight hours. Also, I'm seriously considering shutting down my cable for the next six months. Let see how I do without TV.
Okay, I have to go breathe in a bag now.