Friday, June 06, 2008

The 'Oh Noes'!!

My Dad is flying back home today from Malaysia.

YAH!!

He's only home for a week.

BOO!!

At least I bought him a nice BBQ for Father's Day.

YAH!!

One re-trip to Rona and I still don't have all the parts for the BBQ and we think the lid is wrong.

BOO!!

The BBQ is sitting prominently in the kitchen sure to be the first thing he sees and I'm sure there is nothing like a 16 hour flight followed by an hour taxi ride home to find a partially assembled BBQ mocking you.

Wanna BBQ? Can't have it.

Lookit that, we have a BOOOO!!!

I've been up since 3am.

Uhm.

It's now 3:30pm and it's all I can do to keep my eyes open.

Uh, wh-

So in the end, I care about nothing except the fact that I need to lay my head on down.

Template remains the same.

Reading same.

TV boring.

But I got out this morning and saw my Mom, my brother and my best friend.

Now if only I can stay up until Bob gets home!

That's all.

1 comment:

C2 said...

OMG! I totally copied your "yay"-ing and "boo"-ing in a comment on Ames blog and didn't even know it. Great minds, eh?? ;-)

Maybe your dad won't mind a weird lid on his grill? Maybe it will just be a challenge to his chef-ing skills...