Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Let's Get This Party Started!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!


*Get OUT!! I was going to get a huge picture of something, anything dancing a crazy jig (I knew robots had come a long way but, this?) and (in my limited knowledge) add it here. Yeah, I don't know what I am doing and there is no blogger help for adding animated gifs.*

Am I going to let this bring me down?

HELL NO!!!

Start your brain's turntable because you are about to be slammed with 80's, 90's and today's tunage to mark the occasion.

Join in if you know the words!!! Ya know ya wanna! *starts singing* Yah, Celebrate good times, C'MON, we're going to cele....We are the champion's my fri...eeeennnds *da, da, da* and we'll keep on fighting to the....Let's get it starrted, yeah! let's get it started, in here!.....*yelling* Since you've been goo-one (background vocals echo - since you've been goo-one) I can breathe for the first time!....We're not gonna take it. No, we ain't going to take it. We're not going to take it, annyyymoorreee!!...Take this job and SHOVE IT!

Phew!

You're welcome ;)

Do you know what happened today? YEAH, you do! The Reno House Sold!!! (ohh, ahh, look at the pretty fireworks) I'm telling you, it's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel so very free...*breaks into song* as free as the wind blows, as free as .... Wheeee!

Okay, seriously, have any of you done a delirious blog because, MAN!, I'm flying by the seat of my pants here.

You know how I love books and authors and anything to do with books or authors? You know how you see the blogs of people who have suddenly 'got the call' and they are all happy and stuff? TOTALLY know what they are feeling because it is like I 'got the call' only, I'm completely loopy and letting it show whereas newly crowned authors have that demure ' I got the call - woohoo ' post and then they sign off. No more I say! Let us see the JOY!!

Serious Guy Voice-over begins.

This message brought to you by the makers of butt-loads of back breaking labour, realtors, buyers, lawyers, movers and profit margins baaaybbeeee! Results may vary but, if you are Cindy Smith you will react like a complete loon. Other's may experience nausea, vomiting, eye-rolling and general embarrassment to be anywhere near this area. Avoid onslaught of symptoms by removing said blog from your list of acquaintances. If symptom get worse go immediately to your nearest 'stick in the mud' blog and get your bearings. If you can read this liability clause without a magnifying glass, the print is too big. If you can actually hear a voice reciting this list, welcome to the dark side ;)

3 comments:

Suisan said...

I have never done a delirious blog, but if I do, I hope it's as enjoyable as yours. I Squeeeeeee for you!!

And I did hear the voice over (male, very deep and serious) so I guess I am not only in the Dark Side but also apparently knowledgable enough to sell maps to the star's homes.

ReneeW said...

Er, Cindy, dear? Put the drink down, I think you have had enough. Time for a little nappy-poo. Seriously, CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve to celebrate after all your hard work. Have one for me too.

Megan Frampton said...

Yay for you! Congratulations and stuff.