I feel like I've used that title in the last week or so. Everything is beginning!
A few things.
1. I don't think I have a word program on my laptop so where am I supposed to type up stuff? I went into Adobe Reader and promptly snuck (hey, is this a word to you guys? The speller doesn't know it) back out because I didn't recognize anything. I left my Office CD at my aunts house. Ooops. Isn't that what happens when you need something pronto.
2. I have a to-do list in my head that is huge and I need to get it down on paper so I can actually see some progress. On that note, I have about 15 pens that are in and out of ink. Shaking the pen, rolling it fiercely on another surface. Well, let's just say I've had enough of that after writing up thank you cards for FIL's wake. So I need new pens and some good paper so I can do up a proper list.
3. For some reason (I'm betting Cody may have had a leak) this room (the den) has a urine smell in it. Bob denies that Cody would have had an accident. Hey, I'm not mad, I just need to know where the smell is coming from. I'm thinking the black light needs to come out. The last time that happened I ripped up all the carpet in the old house. I don't think Bob is ready for that. And I know for a fact he doesn't want me buying a new sofa. A dilemma I'm not sure I'm up to solving right now.
4. The reno house. We still own it, I could write a friggin book about it but I'll save it for an eventual book I will write, sell and get movie rights for. Yep. Gotta make money on this one some how. Let's just go with an ouch as my comment for now. (Just thought of the title - The Business of Friends)
5. I have to post the final shed pics for you guys. The photo program I am currently using is eating my photos at an alarming rate of speed. It's also hiding them in sub folders that I can never recall when I need them. Another thing to add to my list of things to do. Fix the picture program properly. My dad sent the pictures to his friends who *know* Bob and what he is capable of titled 'This is what a Shed looks like in Bob's world'. Of course I sent him the pictures with the title 'New Pics of Your Retirement Villa'.
Oh! Did I tell you the neighbour decided to back off? They are working on some sort of solution for the back side of the shed so I'm not worrying anymore. As long as my bank balance doesn't decrease drastically - there was a comment about how much they liked the brick on the shed - yeah, that ain't cheap and it's on a 1/4 of the shed for a reason.
6. I have the Shopping Channel on right now while I'm typing this - it's on mute so I don't get distracted but I do know they are selling Alloette Anti-aging cream with all the befores and afters. So, anyone use anti-aging creams? I keep thinking it'll be like a glue on my face - it get's rid of the lines by making you look permanently surprised. I'm figuring a crispy skin isn't what I'm going for but how else to explain these results they show on the screen. Oh! What about the one for acne? I've been thinking of trying it because at 37 I've had enough. I just can't remember the name right now.
7. I have a secret that I'll share tomorrow but it's more about me than anyone else so don't get all excited. Basically it'll be a squeee fest and I'm hoping something shows up tomorrow to help me with the brain drains I have going on right now.
8. I now know it's the day after you have to worry about. The evil negative thoughts are trying to invade. Must get more shiny objects to distract myself with.
9. I need to blog more about books but I think I'm still in the 'great book blues' mode.
10. My pool looks cold.