Friday, December 09, 2005

First Things First

Seriously, what does that saying mean?

I have noticed there are a few bloggers who post pictures of the men they have *crushes* on. Seeing as how very few share my tastes in men I decided to post a few pics myself. We'll start with my longest crush ever.

Harrison Ford:


I fell in love with him as Han Solo when I was 7 years old and then again as Indiana Jones. I was shocked when I read his age on the back of his Star Wars card back then. He was 32 and even then, I knew he wouldn't ever be mine. I absolutely love the picture on the right. I think this was his sexual peak and whenever I talk about that guy I see as a hero in my head, he kinda looks like Indiana Jones. Now, he hasn't aged that badly but the whole Calista Flockhart thing blew my mind (she's my age! Could he have been mine?) and then friends who knew I loved Harrison Ford (including hubby) would send me articles and such about his private life. Turns out Harrison Ford is probably not a person I would be attracted to but, Han Solo and Indiana Jones - yeah, absolutely. For that alone, I will always love him.

Let's move into the Present and talk about those I find just friggin' hunky.

Mark Ruffalo:

The first time I ever noticed him was in a movie called In the Cut. Holy Lord, he was so sexy and creepy that I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He just radiated sex and the movie, although slow to start was amazing in a depressive sort of way. Now I try and see everything he is in.

One more for now ;)

Eric Bana:

The first time I noticed Eric Bana was in the movie Black Hawk Down (phenomenal movie but very realistic violence and is a true story) and whenever I catch a glimpse of him I catch my breath. ::sigh::

He was in Troy and although others faint at the sight of Brad Pitt (too pretty) and Orlando Bloom (I prefer him as a pirate or an elf), I was able to sit and bask in my attraction to a man far less popular but to me, so much more worthy.

So there you go. I couldn't just post the pics and let you drool without my take on the situation.

Sheesh!

I'll shut up now.

2 comments:

Megan Frampton said...

Ah, good to know I've inspired someone! I am so not feeling the Eric Bana thing, though--I'm with you on Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones-era, and Mark Ruffalo is okay, but E.B., no. I think he's just not alpha-looking enough for me. And Brad Pitt is moving on from too pretty range, I think, the older he gets.

CindyS said...

Keishon, yeah, Ford has definitely hit the scary zone and I enjoyed Witness also. Have you seen Regarding Henry? Excellent movie and you realize that Ford can do so much with just a look.
Did you see him in What Lie Beneath? I so believed him - I won't say anymore if you haven't seen it. Can you believe he is going to do another Indiana Jones movie? Hell, he looks as old as Sean Connery now!

Megan - You've. Got. To. Be. Kidding! E.B. is so very sexy but the one picture there reminds me of the guy who played Jesus so maybe that is what is throwing you off. I will have to find some other pics. Then again, I wasn't going to share so you can keep you Clive Owen ;) Actually, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise are getting better with age. Too bad Cruise decided to speak ;)

Oh, oh, you know who else gets sexier with age? Bruce Willis. Yep, I love him. Will have to find a great pic of him.

CindyS