I got tagged by Megan! Squeeeee!
What the &*^%?
Those are some serious questions. This might get icky, but then, you've read the friends posts. If you haven't, don't bother, this post will make you want to heave just as much.
Seven things to do before I die:
HOLY SHIT!! I'm gonna die?! I so didn't see that coming. What to do, what to do...
1. Finish something I start.
2. Stop being a big ol scaredy cat.
3. Travel to every place I have ever wanted to see. That's a lot of places but I am afraid to fly and no, I'm not going to fly before I die! So, I'm going to need some time. Lot's of time. Yeah, years!
4. Have a couple of kids. Hey, not going to happen but maybe it is healthy if I cop to it. Or not.
5. Earn a couple million dollars - don't care how. Okay, I'm not going to do anything illegal or anything but, I would like to make my husband a 'kept' man. He's been keeping me for the past eight years, it'd be nice to say 'hey babe, relax, I got it. Go play with your tools.' Easy, you know what I meant.
6. Have a house on a beach. Nothing overly fancy but cute and white and clean with cats and dogs that are free to run and, what the hell, my 18 year old body back.
7. Create new fantasies.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Pee standing up. C'mon, you saw that coming! What? True, I could pee standing up, but it'd be messy.
2. Have a vacation with my extended family because I would have panic attacks up the whazoo and quite frankly, that ain't no vacation.
3. Work for a living. (Gonna blow that whole 'making a million dollars' thing outta the water)
4. Lose weight. Okay, maybe I need to try but I thought not eating french fries everyday would at least take a few stone off. Nope. Should've stuck to the french fries.
5. Take care of a sick person. I have told Bob that if he ever gets 'vomitty' sick I would have to go to a hotel until he was better. Yeah, I'm a peach. See, not having children is a good thing. I hear they puke a lot. ::shudder::
6. Laugh quietly.
7. Age gracefully. Hell, I couldn't be young gracefully either. Apparently you cannot grow into it.
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Spouse:
Only seven? Okay, I'll just pick a few off the top of my head.
1. His acceptance of me
2. His wacky humour
3. His whole body - yep, even the creaky back
4. His confidence - surprisingly sexy
5. His talent and capabilities
6. His brain (that's what I have been trying to say for the last 5 - sheesh)
7. His compassion (okay, don't get him talking about teachers or terrorists or people who hurt people)
Seven Things I Write Or Say Most Often:
1. Sonofa ( I never finish it )
4. MotherTucker (It's a restaurant up here so I don't count it as swearing)
5. Bobby, Bobby K, Robert Kenneth!, Sweetie (whenever Bob has zoned out and needs to be reminded I am still yammering at him)
6. How many times have we talked about this? (I shouldn't admit that I normally say this to the dogs when they are doing something they shouldn't)
7. No problem. It's fine. Don't worry. (to parents who worry their kids are going to break something in my house. Get over it. It's just stuff. People with children have a fear that those without children will somehow be 'bears' if something goes wrong in their house. Okay, Bob can be a bear, me, not so much)
Seven Books (or series) I Love:
Again, off the top of my head because my brain is starting to ache from all this thinking. Hey, uncool.
1. Mr. Impossible by Loretta Chase
2. Moonlight by Anne Stuart
3. Lord of Danger by Anne Stuart
4. Passion by Lisa Valdez (filthy words and all - if you've been following the AAR thingie you'll get what I mean)
5. J. R. Ward - I'm just declaring her right now.
6. Time Enough for Love - Suzanne Brockmann - one of the best TT I have ever read.
7. Julie Garwood historicals (the Scottish ones) I know. I have let you down.
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Bridget Jones' Diary
2. Star Wars Trilogy (the original) I have seen the first one over 20 times but haven't watched it again in years.
3. Indiana Jones the first and fourth - again, have seen many times but not recently
4. When Harry Met Sally - although it is starting to grate
5. Mr. and Mrs. Smith - I just saw it tonight and I better get it for Christmas!
6. Lord of the Rings trilogy
7. The Matrix - I have no clue how many times I have watched this but, uh, yeah can still watch it again.
Seven People I would Tag:
4. Tara Marie
6. Kristie (J) but only if you are up to it.
7. MAILI!!! Where are you? You got tagged baby! Time to ante up!
Only do this if you've got time. No pressure. Me, I've always got time. At least, I hope I do.
You haven't heard differently have you?!