Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!


Just a quick message of good cheer for everyone!

Wishing everyone a safe and healthy New Year. Everything else is gravy ;)

I've enjoyed blogging and meeting new people on the web. It's nice to have places to go and read about books that I haven't even cracked the spine on yet! ( easy - just walk it off - there, see no pain) I'm working on the best books of the year blog and my New Year's Resolution blog (about books because other than that, I can't do 'em).

We were off the hook and Bob and I were going to spend the night in and watch movies but he got up early and took my Aunt, Sabrina and Chris to breakfast and they asked if we were doing anything. Bob froze. Apparently we are now going out to Nora's to play a game. Luckily I am awake.

It's snowing here finally! After two weeks of rain, fog and blah it is nice to see a clean white horizon. We better take the truck to Nora's.

I might get an opportunity to post again but I am going to run around and read everybody's blogs and then go over to AAR. I also have to get my HDD thingie Bob got me for Christmas hooked up but I'm afraid! I get frustrated fast when I follow the directions and nothing happens. I turn blue. Smurf Cindy is not welcome here but Bob seems to be dragging his feet on hooking up the system. I may have to get good and riled before Bob steps in and fixes the situation.

So there we be. No reading yet. Have to go out. Have to hook up a system that is sure to get my blood pressure up around 'dead as a doornail'.

Happy 2006 Everybody!!

1 comment:

ReneeW said...

Happy New Year, Cindy! It was a great year, discovering the world of blogs and meeting such nice new friends. Snow sounds wonderful. Stay warm and don't turn into Smurf Cindy. Let Bob handle it :)