Friday, February 24, 2006

For Fun

Play Along!

Current Clothing: Jamma T-shirt covered in a cotton blanket because it's cold!

Current Hair: Day old, slept on, white trash look. I'm stylin'!!

Current Mood: meh. Although Rocky 'the yelper' is starting to get under my skin so I am quickly heading into Uber-bitch mode. You know it's bad when Bob says Rocky has been a pain in the ass all night. Rocky used to bark till I came down to watch TV with him but with him being deaf and stuff now, we swear he does it to see if he can hear anything. You'll be asleep and he'll start up. I have actually learned to shut him out while sleeping. As soon as this is done I will go down and watch some TV with him. Are we trained or what?

Current Refreshment: Boring water when I so want an ice-cold coke! My new thing is crushed ice in water. I eat the ice. Now, if only I could stop eating chocolate I may actually lose weight.

Current Annoyance: My one foot is asleep because I prop my feet on my desk. Did I mention that yapping dog? Just checking.

Current Avoidance: The good news is I am like everyone else and avoiding all cleaning projects. My next thing is to call Sears because my new washing machine is leaking all over my new floors. This seems to be the year of sucky service from stores.

Current Smell: Like Nicole, I can't smell anything which is a good thing because I either smell cat or dog, so smells are not welcome here. No. I don't cook. Oh, I did bake cookies today because my best bud and her little guy came for a visit but those kind of smells last a minute. Probably because we eat the cookies so fast.

Current Thing You Ought to be Doing: I'm supposed to be sleeping - I couldn't sleep today which freaked me out. I went to bed at about 7pm because I was seeing stars but Bob always wakes me by accident when he comes to bed and that's usually the death knell for the sleep. Oh, and the dog. (I wonder if I put the dog in the woods if anyone would hear?)

Current Thing or Things on Your Wall: A poem my hubby wrote for everyone for Easter the year my Gram passed, a poem he wrote for me, a nice saying about leaping, the word DREAM in huge letters and collage of paintings by local artist of our town. Oh and a wolf picture (used to be a huge wolf person) and an Adin Shade waterfall and a plaque my cousin made for me for Christmas about 6 years ago.

Current IM person You’re Talking to: Please, I can barely manage e-mail and I feel bad for you that you found my blog ;)

Current Jewelry: My MIL's wedding band (I think it is officially 58 years old now) and my engagement ring. Other than that, I can't wear jewelery because A) I'll lose it and B) I'll lose it.

Current Book: *sniff* I'm still struggling but I said that I would read what everyone wanted me to in the last post. So far, Jo Goodman is winning. Any other takers?

Your turn!

Thanks to Nicole and Tara Marie for helping me out of my blog block!

No comments: