Friday, February 10, 2006

Just Some Fun

HASH(0x8dc4d58)
Zoe


Which Firefly (or Serenity) Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Since I loved this show I couldn't believe I found a quiz for it. I know I'm not the only one who loved the movie so I thought others might get a kick out of this one. I thought I was going to end up as the mechanic so I am way flattered that I am Zoe!!

This one is because I really like what it had to say and I was honest as hell about my answers. Cool.

What is your Inner Soul trying to say:

content
Description: Your inner soul is content with the way it is. In general, you are a very sweet, caring person! Occasionally you can work up a storm your anger getting to the best of you, but otherwise, youre just yourself most of the time. You love to kick back and hang out with your friends, but you also enjoy time by yourself to read a book and catch up on your studies. You love the wildlife and you can always seem to make the day better. Your lover/friends/family is/are the luckiest person/people in the world, because people like you are rare to come across. You love life and live it to the fullest but always still have your head in reality.


+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+


Symbol: A snowflake (bliss to encounter)


+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

What Is Your Inner Soul Trying To Say? (For Girls and Guys; Contains Pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

On that happy note, I'm off to bed! Hope you all have a great day! My plan is to attack my house like a team of garbage collectors are ready to haul stuff out the door.

Course, I need to sleep first! Yep. A shocker.

No comments: