Luck is on your side! I was tagged for a meme so no tumbling around Cindy's brain today.
Actually, you should thank JMC.
List seven songs you are into right now, no matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Fall Out Boy -- This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race (I love songs you can scream the lyrics to and yes, I have the version with the bad word)
2. Finger Eleven -- Paralyzer
3. Justin Timberlake -- What Goes Around (I like the end of the song the best)
4. Mobile -- Out of My Head
5. Nelly Fortado -- Say It Right (the percussion in this blows my mind! )
6. Akon -- Don't Matter (I like the regae feeling of this song but I have a hard time just listening to the song without thinking the lead singer should be arrested)
7. Avril Lavigne -- Girlfriend (Hey Mickey knock off - don't really like the lyrics cause they really are mean)
Tagging? You betcha!
Holly (is it too early to be thinking about wedding music?)
Renee (yeah I did! You're it!)
Jay (cause I know she's around here somewhere!)
LinnieGayl (you can blog at AAR or leave a list in the comments - hey, I see you trying to leave!)
Sybil (but I'm thinking she'll be too busy and that's okay)
Ames (I know I'll see you on Saturday but I still want to know what you're listening to!)
C2 (cause THE book isn't out yet and you need to kill some time)
You don't have to post the videos or anything. I was just thinking that if someone really wanted to know about the noise in my head they could just click on the video and hear the song. Yep. I like to be helpful that way.
Question. Anyone else have to copy and paste the 'embed' code to get the videos to work? I try and send the videos to post on my back up blog but they don't show up.
If you have problems with the vids I'm sorry.