Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bad Cindy

I was on my nightly blogging rounds (seriously, I'm losing my daylight hours due to illness) and went to Jay's.

Jay has a contest to win a copy of Megan Frampton's book A Singular Lady.

Go and win! Oh, I should mention there is trivia and it is not for the weak at heart. Don't copy any of my answers because A) my first list was me trying to be funny and B) the real list is probably horribly wrong and since I did buy a copy of the book I would prefer that you actually get a shot at winning.

I know I won't win because I messed up on the very first question. I said that Megan also wrote for Romancing the Blog and I was positive of this. I'm wrong. Megan is listed in the Author links. Bad Cindy. I'm sorry.

Also, *damn, I'm such an ass* I have been linking to Megan's website on my sidebar. For some reason, I got it in my head that Megan didn't have a blog and yet, there it is, all pretty and stuff.

Bad Cindy.

So, the link to your left will now bring you to Megan Frampton's blog which is fantastic. I love all the descriptors she uses for her family. Especially her mother. I also love the way she mixes her text sizes, fonts and colours. I would commence copying her but, I think we've all seen Bad Cindy enough for now.

Now, go and read the month of August to discover what The Muffin Top is. My dearest cousin has started to put on weight (now mind you I am not small either) but she is still wearing clothes for a normal sized 19 year old. Problem? The Muffin. I love my cousin way too much to ever say anything derogatory about her weight (unlike my mother who loves to watch every morsel I put in my mouth and to tell me I shouldn't be eating that. I should mention she says that about anything I eat. Whoof! Another story for another time. (Okay, I can't resist. I have two friends that will stare in astonishment and yell OMG whenever I tell a mother story. It's all true - no embellishments needed.))

Damn, where was I.

Oh yeah, git!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should mention it's not a signed copy. That would be too much like right. The deal was Megan would send me a copy of her book and I'd give away a copy in a contest. Signage was not part of the deal. lol. Unless the winner decides they want my scribble in the book ;)

CindyS said...

Bad Cindy strikes again.

Corrected. I need to stop trying to be on top of things and pretend I'm an ostrich with my head in the sand. Easier not to mess up ;)

CindyS

Megan Frampton said...

Of course, I could send the winning copy to the winner, signed, natch, and have jay send me her copy. Or I could just remember I suck at problem-solving.