Friday, October 07, 2005

Doubting Thomas

Can you believe that I ever doubted the writers of LOST?

Okay, in my defense, have you seen Alias lately? That should be proof that sometimes our shows hit the point where everything implodes. Last year I was sure I was missing massive amounts of information and possibly a whole bunch of shows. Also, the heat between the lead actors fizzled which is why I don't really want to know about actor's private lives. How can you believe the actor is really who you are watching when the only thing I can think is, 'it isn't Vaughn's baby, it's Ben Affleck's baby'. Yeah, not good.

Sorry, went the wrong way at the last sign.

Anyways, I thought I was going to crawl out of my skin during LOST this week! Jack and Desmond, Locke and Locke - c'mon, what the hell happened to this guy! Hurley and pantry, Sayid and no questions, Flight 815, NOT the others!!

The night got away from me so that's it for now. Just a quicky ;)

1 comment:

Kristie (J) said...

I loved this one too. Jack was just so out of character wasn't he. And don't you feel cheated that we didn't get the whole preview of next week's. They were mentioning about Jin speaking English and I'm thinking -"what? I missed that somehow" only to realize they didn't get it. I thought Sawyer showed some admiral qualities - which always makes me happy.