Sunday, October 23, 2005

I was Tagged - woohoo!!

I have just received my first tag from Tara Marie!! I'm it!! Yeah, I know you are laughing because you're thinking it gets old but...I got tagged!!

Ah basically you have to search your blog for the word joy used in the context of happiness. Since I did not find joy or happiness in my blog I got to choose a few from this list given

joy — amusement, bliss, cheer, comfort, delectation, delight, ecstasy, elation, exaltation, exultation, exulting, felicity, gaiety, gladness, glee, good humor, gratification, happiness, hilarity, humor, jubilance, liveliness, merriment, mirth, pleasure, rapture, regalement, rejoicing, revelry, satisfaction, wonder

Holy Crap, none of these words are in my blog!! Can't be true!

To put it plainly I must find something that gives me joy in this very minute.

Well, Emma my kitty is sleeping on the desk in front of me and when I touch her every so often she starts purring like a loud motor.

I got to spend the day with my two dear friends at the Pumpkinfest and even though it rained and we didn't get out of the house we still had a good time!

My ability to get out of my house is something that I always consider a great blessing because I know what it is like when I can't.

Hmmm, see, I usually will sit with Bob and tell him the things that I feel blessed with and then we talk about all the things that bring us joy.

Hopefully this blog brings you guys some joy because it does bring me joy. Writing about books, renos, cats, dogs, friends, books etc, that's fun so I won't stop doing it ;)

I tag Suisan, Kristie J and Nicole

1 comment:

Suisan said...

yipes!

didn't realize I had been tagged. must get kids to school and then I'm writing.