Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Five Question Meme

I volunteered over at Jay's and I now have five questions to answer.

Here we go.

1. What's the one thing about you that you are the most proud of?

Do over! Foul ball! *glances around with hope* Leg cramp?

Uh, okay, I'm proud that I accept my lazy, panic attack ridden self for who I am. Hey, it was a long road and that panic monkey was a bitch! Lazy just hitched a ride. Bob has defined me as 'motivationally challenged'. Yep, I own it.

2. High school - would you do it over again. What about university and stuff?

Hell. No.

Course, I'm the poster child for 'educated bum'. I should have been born near a beach. On that note, anyone seen my porsche?

3. What's your absolute favorite dinner?

Turkey and all the trimmings. Real gravy, real stuffing. Damn, now I'm hungry.

4. Showers or baths? Tea or Coffee? PJs with underwear or commando?

Showers. Coke (I don't drink anything hot). Undies always, otherwise my body thinks it needs to pee. TMI? Too bad. Bob and I get in our jammies the minute we know we are not going out of the house again which means, yes, 3pm might have us in jammas. Cozy cotton bottoms with oversize Tees.

5. What keeps you up at night (or day)?

Not taking my sleeping pill. *Ba-dum-tish* Awww, c'mon, that was a gimme ;)

Seriously though, wait, I need a minute to get serious .... 'kay. Anything can keep me up. My best friend's shit can keep me up (Lord have mercy how I can worry about her crap!). Worrying about my brother can keep me up. Wondering if everyone really does have a purpose or if some of us are just place holders. I prefer the not to think too hard on the last one so I will obsess about stuff I have no control over.

Imagine what kind of crazy mess I would be with kids! I've tried to teach myself that I can't live other people's lives and people generally don't take my advice. Why? I don't know because as you know, I'm always right. It's just I have that runaway brain that will pick at something whether I want it to or not.

Stupid brain.

Your turn!! *rubs hands together with glee*

Here’s the instructions from Jay's blog: Leave me a comment saying “interview me.” The first five commenters will be the participants. I will respond by asking you five questions. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Now after my wonderful success at giving away free frickin' books *ahem*, I know there will be a race to see who can sign up first. Not only that, I will ask as many people who volunteer a bunch of question because I'm nice like that.

4 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

*sigh* OK I'll play

Interview me!

Kristie (J) said...

Arrgghhh

Blogger is acting up again tonight!

CindyS said...

Does that mean you *want* to be interviewed or did Krisite get to you first ;)

CindyS

Kristie (J) said...

Heh heh - no I'm in.