Tuesday, May 16, 2006

You Better Believe It!

You know a woman has PMS when.....

She stops reading Glamour and starts reading Guns and Ammo.

She considers chocolate a major FDA food group.

She puts on one of those pads with "wings," then flies off the roof laughing hysterically while riding a broom.

She's developed a new talent for spinning her head around in 360 degree circles.

She retains more water than Lake Superior.

She denies she's in a bad mood as she pops a clip into her semiautomatic and "chambers one."

She buys you a new T-shirt -with a bulls-eye on the front.

You ask her to please pass the salt at the dinner table and she says,"All I ever do is give, give, give! AM I SUPPOSED TO DO EVERYTHING?"

She enrolls in the Lizzie Borden School of Charm.

She orders 3 Big Macs, 4 large fries, a bucket of Chicken McNuggets,and then mauls the manager because they're out of Diet Coke.

I've sent an e-mail to hubby with the pertinent information in bold, you know, just to give the poor guy a head's up.

I'm sweet that way.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to make up my own list. Home Depot will show prominently. I'll have to blog about *that* story although I'm pretty sure I'll come out looking very bad.

2 comments:

Megan Frampton said...

Cindy:

I just tried to email you, and got a mailer-failure thingy.

So here's what I was trying to send:

I subscribe to the Worthless Word of the Day, and this
came in a few days ago:

the worthless word for the day is: noctuary

[fr. L. noctu, by night + Eng. -ary; after diary]
archaic : a journal of nocturnal incidents

"It stands thus in a diary or rather noctuary of
dreams."
- Robert Southey, Omniana (1812)

"When we had proceeded for a considerable time,
(at least so it appeared to me, for minutes are hours
in the noctuary of terror,--terror has no diary), ..."
- Charles Maturin, Melmoth the Wanderer (1998)

-tsuwm
http://home.mn.rr.com/wwftd/

CindyS said...

That is perfect!

Who knew there was such a word AND that there are people who have made it a word. That one is hard to follow but it means I had some 'peeps' all through history ;)

As for e-mail - I swear the whole internet is acting wonky and as far as I know, there is no limit on my account or anything. I have had other people reporting the same thing over the last few months. I keep meaning to call and then, I'm asleep ;)

CindyS