Monday, May 01, 2006

I Stole It From Jay


Feeling completely uninspired after finally finishing our taxes (trumpets blare my triumph) and discovering that my husband has decided to dump all of his filing on top of the desk I work at, I decided that *ahem* lifting some creativity from Jay was in order. Thing is I couldn't copy Jay's blog so I googled and found someone elses to copy and as I went through I realized some of the questions are different.

Edited: I decided to post a picture of my desktop so you would all know that I'm not kidding around about the crap on my desk right now. I would do something about it but, uh, I'm lazy.

So here we have it.

The ABC's Of Me:

A is for - Age: 35

B is for - Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Well, first I have to say that B cannot possibly stand for girlfriend but, whatever. I'm married to a man. Chained for life I tell you!

C is for - Career in Future: I'm not sure becoming royalty is a career choice, apparently you have to be born to it. Or at least, that's what Bob keeps telling me when I tell him to refer to me as 'your Highness'.

D is for - Dead person you would like to meet: Nuh-uh, I don't want to meet any dead people. Nope, not interested. If I have to talk to some dead person (and please don't let them be a ghost!) then I'll take the Twin Princes who disappeared from the tower one night. I would so love to crack that case.

E is for - Essential item: A book or two and money - if this means leaving the house. Oh, and some anxiety pills just in case.

I'm beginning to think I'm filling this in all wrong!

F is for - Favorite song at the moment: Uhhhmmmmm, I know the songs if I hear them but I don't know off hand because I don't have a reno house right now so I don't play the radio. Day-ahm, there were a lot of 'don't's in that sentence!

G is for - Guy/Girls you've kissed: The number is truly pathetic. Good God, I can't believe I am going to write this - 4 and I taught 2 of them something.

H is for - Hometown: Born in Burlington, Ontario.

I is for - Instruments you play: I played the piano for 10 years and never became a prodigy and made composers all over the world cry when I played the clarinet for 3 years.

J is for - Job title: Yeah, hi, not paying attention? Highness.

K is for - Killed anyone? Yeah, see, this wasn't on Jay's and I'm wondering if this list came from the internal prison system or something because really, do you need to ask someone this question? My answer? Not yet ;)

L is for - Living places: Ahhh, I'm beginning to see a pattern here. This must be a file the police have set up to trace individuals because who cares where I have lived. I mean, I've never *not* lived outside of Canada so I am a true bore.

M is for - Memory of the day: My five year old Godson Josh curling his 50 lb body up on my lap to cuddle while watching Uncle Bob install plumbing. What a cuddle bunny! I told him today that he had to stop growing up because one day he wouldn't want to cuddle with me. This being an adult and watching children grow up blows!!

N is for - Number of people you've slept with: 7324. Exactly.

O is for - Overnight hospital stays: Yep, when I fell down the stairs and fainted - everybody else said I was unconscious so had to stay in the hospital so they could wake me every hour and ask me my name. 'My name is Beelzeebub and if you wake me one more time...' Just so you know, the hospital frowns on this kind of funnin'.

P is for - Phobias: *hears 5 o'clock bongs* Yeah, we so don't have time for this question.

R is for - Relationship that lasted the longest: Huh. Romantically, my husband of almost 11 years - anniversary is May 6th. Friendship - my one time best bud 24 years

S is for - Sexuality: straight, crooked, upsidedown - I'll take it ;) Ooops, wait, just in case, I am hetero and I was playing on the word sex but then I realized that some of my blog buds might think I have a crush on them so rest easy. Unless you are Joaquin Pheonix - you, I want ;)

T is for - Time you wake up everyday: Y'all get up EVERYDAY!! My internal clock is so fucked up I don't have a wake up time right now.

U is for - Unique trait(s): Oooooh, here's one for ya. You know the hand sign for trying to hitch a ride? So point your thumb straight up and then fold it at the upper joint towards your palm. My thumb does a perfect 90 degrees. Totally freaks my husband out. Oh wait, that might be considered stupid human tricks. Uhhhhmmm, I'm really loud and I laugh really loud and uh, yeah, I'm loud.

V is for - Vegetable you love: Potato - is to a vegetable!

W is for - Worst habit: Being loud? Nahhhh, I'm perfect ;)

X is for - X-rays you've had: dental, chest, knee, tummy.

Y is for - Yummy food you make: If I have taken the time to cook then it's damn good cause if it's not, we'll go get take out. I rock breakfast - pancakes, waffles, french toast, home fried potatoes.

Z is for - Zodiac sign: Virgo. Blech.

4 comments:

CindyS said...

Uh, uh. Pictures. I need to see pictures ;)

I'm thinking of trying to get the camera in the top corner of the room so you could see the disarray on the bed but I don't think my ego can take it.

CindyS

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't you copy? (Yes, I'm horribly late, mea culpa, but I've been running around doing Law Day stuff for the past 2 weeks, so I have been remiss in my blog hopping)

CindyS said...

Jay, whenever I tried to copy just the text, it would copy all of your blog - it might have something to do with the columns. Then I thought about typing it out but we've talked about how lazy I am ;)

I am so far behind on blog hopping right now - taxes and now painting and cat on the lap!

CindyS

Anonymous said...

hmmm, interesting. I see what you mean and I have no idea why that happens. Yet another thing to try and figure out how to fix. *sigh*