Sunday, April 30, 2006

Because I'm Lame

I'm doing our taxes and just need one person's SIN number who is out of town. Perfect. My father should be having kittens about now. (We have a partnership so there is a section of our taxes that are all the same and we are missing silent partner #5 SIN) Our taxes are due Sunday at midnight but I *think* we may have an extra day because the end of the month fell on a Sunday. Will have to double check that tomorrow.

I'm about to head into the witness protection program to get away from my father so things may change around here ;)

And yes, I was mocked by a certain someone *cough* Renee *cough* for having my lioness Emma up on the blog sooooooo, here's how helpful she has been with the taxes. Guess which file she is lying on?

I am heading to bed early hoping to be up by noon tomorrow so Bob and I can have fun running about in the sun. I'll tell you about the weekend, the books bought and if I manage to make the tax deadline.

I know.

The excitement might just do you in.

2 comments:

ReneeW said...

No, no, no. Just teasing about your mention of Kitty Klaus :) I bet your cats have their own stockings (my Bailey does). She also like to lay around on my pile of bills while I'm trying to pay them. She's "helping" me.

CindyS said...

I know you were teasing - I enjoy pulling your leg ;)

Yes there are stockings for the cats and for the dogs and Bob and I get gifts from the pets. Hey, no kids. (That's my excuse for everything ;))