Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Unauthorized Biography?

Something on Yahoo news caught my eye and sometimes when I am bored I run through the list.

An author named Christopher Anderson has written an unauthorized biography of Barbra Streisand. I have never understood how anyone can write something that does not have approval because how do you know the author has any facts. Then again, anyone can lie so is a autobiography any better than an unauthorized biography.

What made me laugh though was this:

In his list of sources, Anderson includes 27 biographies and other books
relating to Streisand.

Yahoo Entertainment News


Uh, yeah, wouldn't that be called a work of fiction?

Oh I know, I had a few dreams about Streisand and I decided to also reference those. Also, I have interviewed every waiter that has ever been within ear shot and let me tell you!! Hey, lookit that, my university edjumacation in History just paid off. Wow, all that for this little tidbit of crap.

I want a refund!

Maybe I could become rich as a writer.

I'll just write an unauthorized biography of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and I'll use all the magazine articles I have ever read about them as source material - it's gold!! Just in case you're counting, that would be zero - oh wait, I have read a few but I'm not wiggy about these people. They have to go to the bathroom just like everyone else and for me, that's what I have to boil life down to sometimes.

Shit.

No comments: