Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Newest Addiction

I guess about now you have learned I have an addictive personality. Hence, no smoking, drinking or gambling (dang it all!!). That said, I still find things to be drawn to.

Eagle Nest Cam

http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/wildlife/default.asp

I sat and watched this for about an hour (oookkkaaay, maybe 2) the other night while playing spider solitaire. I figured out that they play the daytime feed during the night hours so I am seeing what happened yesterday. Still, it's something that grabs onto my attention. I have cable internet so it's like watching TV but my dad, who loves all things eagle (I should post his two carvings he did since he retired) has dial up so it's patchier.

I love watching the male and female swap time on the nest and then I like seeing them roll the eggs. I have been in the forums to get some information because I am not knowledgeable about them so it's been fun seeing how excited people are about this pair.

Oh, and there are commercials but I haven't seen one yet. My father has.

Then I saw the Daily Show the other night and they had a segment on a town that is over run by Bald Eagles. Somehow I thought they were on the endangered list. I'll have to check later.

Oh, and I'm still reading the Duke and I like it ;)

AND, I'm feeling guilty about getting my taxes done because my information is needed so my dad can do his soooo, I have to get started. Now. Okay, later.

No comments: