Thursday, April 13, 2006

More Non-Sensical Life Shi - uh - Stuff

I have a new addiction and I totally blame my husband!

No, not that! But, now I need a moment. Hold please.

'kay I'm good.

I'm addicted to Spider. My problem is that everyone in the world has probably already played and finished with this game but, in my infinite boredom there on that 'bad' post day I decided to see what it is that gets my husband so distracted sometimes. Stop it. Although yeah, I'm all that - just, stop it!

Yeah, so I have stopped all blog hopping, blog writing, and well reading of any kind to stay up way beyond my physical limits to indulge in this new power that has taken hold of me. Bob's been playing since we bought this computer in August but I thought it was just another solitaire game. Huh, it is but, damn if it doesn't have me by the short hairs!

So that's new.

I have something else that is new but quite frankly, I just want to play spider again and I have been e-mailing all my friends about the other new thing and well, I don't want to write anymore about it tonight. Maybe you will know tomorrow ;) Eh, don't get your panties in a twist or nothing, it's really just something all about me. Oh forget it! Tomorrow or something, okay!?

*glances at time and calculates potential spider playing time*

I'll share some books I bought while the best buds came up on Tuesday - I love how they are the one who need to buy something and I end up coming home with bags of stuff. Ah well, like Bob says, I don't spend a lot of money because I'm not up during normal business hours so once in a while, have at it ;)

Now, ask me how my Easter shopping is going. My name might be 'Dead Meat' Friday night if I haven't figured out what I can cook for dinner because like, stores are closed and stuff. Sunday too!! I'm not sure Bob and I know what to do without shopping!

Ohhh, right. Tomorrow. I keep forgetting and when I remember I have chest pains (no, not really but you know I'm a spaz) because I realize just how much crap has to happen in a short time. Lord have mercy! (oh shit, makes it sound like I'm pregnant - so no not that!)

Right, books.

This probably won't be a surprise because of the blogging buzz but, I bought Kresley Cole's A Hunger Like No Other.

I mean, an asshole hero? I'm there.

Then I noticed a cover and it turned out to be Kresley Cole's If You Dare and even though I try not to buy more than one book by an author I haven't read, well ... (Maili, avert your eyes!) it had me at the red plaid. Plaid. Yum.

Oh and my friend likes Kim Harrison and she reminded me that maybe a book was out and I just happened to spot Dates From Hell but, my friend doesn't do short stories. So I bought it. Said friend then turned to me and said, 'do you know that LKH has a book out called Micah? The hounds of hell would have to be sucking the marrow from my bones before I'd touch that!'

Yeah, my friend is a hoot! So here I tell her about Bam and her hatred of Micah which had me hurting with laughter and how Bam somehow read the damn book and actually liked it. I thought Michelle was going to heave! I should send her the links to Bam's rants because they're hilarious.

Dammit, where am I? Right. Oh, one more.

Hello, Gorgeous! by MJD.

Hey! I heard that! I sooo didn't buy the newest Royal book so it's not like I couldn't quit her if I wanted to!

Shut up.

Edited: Shit, shit, shit!! Why was this book in the new release section of the bookstore!? This is last years release! I thought it was the new one.

Crap.

Now you can say I'm a MJD whore.

3 comments:

sybil said...

It is always nice to see someone make less sense than I do.

Thank you ;). HEE you have a pet!

CindyS said...

Sybil, I know!! He's so cute but I can't feed him and he doesn't make any noice but he is nocturnal. If you click him three times he jumps into a ball and bounces.

CindyS

sybil said...

Why can't you find him? He eats a nifty lil strawberry.

click on more

but you need to move him over, cuz he covers text

:)