Friday, April 28, 2006

Just Off To Bed

It's funny how I forgot for about 10 seconds what I was going to post.

I can't find my copy of Kresley Cole's book that everyone has been talking about. I really wanted to start that and have been half-heartedly looking for it because, well, taxes.

I cleared off my desk last night and I think I have them almost done. I have to call the government and ask a question - that's going to be oodles of fun tonight! *automated voice* Your call is important to us, your wait time is now 342 days, please continue to hold so you don't lose your place. Ugh. Please, please, please don't let it be like that!!!

Oh and I was just heading to bed and stumbled across this:

C'mon!! Could she be more precious? She's cuddled up next to a little stuffed chipmunk that Amber and Emma got from Kitty Klause (shut up). Amber normally beats the hell out of the thing and sits and caterwalls over it to let the household know that the Queen has beaten back the peasant.

Emma apparently has decided to 'love him and squeeze him and call him George'

Too cute.

2 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

Cindy - using the handy dandy location finder at the Chapters website, there are 2 copies at the Chapters store in your city, 1 at the Coles in Jackson Sq, & 2 at the Coles in Centre Mall :)

CindyS said...

I should have mentioned that I already bought it. If only I had tracking devices on all my books so I could find them in my house ;)

Now I'm looking for Monkey Love but there are none here or in St. Catherines (just got back from Niagara on the Lake). I bought two books and was shocked when the teller said that'll be 75 dollars. Ques ca WHAT!! The one book I bought was 48 bucks - I'll have to check stuff like that more often. I'll post about them later - right now I'm heading in for a nap - ahhhh, sweet bliss.

CindyS