Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Book Shopping

I just got back and thought I would do a quick blog before my shows come on. The Amazing Race at 9 - woohoo!!

Liz Carlyle's One Little Sin

Tara Janzen - Crazy Hot - I have been hearing about this book forever. Even longer than I have heard how bad Whitney, My Love is ;) I think she is Glenna McReynolds and I have never read any of her books. Looking forward to it.

Lisa Kleypas - It Happened One Autumn - autobuy author even though I have never read everyone's favourite book with Derek Craven. I'm saving it for a really great treat.

Lois Grieman - Seducing a Princess - I read a book by her years ago that I really liked but it was a wholly painful read. I have never picked up another of her books and I decided it was time to step out of the box.

What I am reading right now.

Do-Over by Dorian Kelly - I love the cover of this book!

Gotta Run - my show is on in 2 minutes!

2 comments:

Rosario said...

I've already bought the Carlyle, and I'm getting the Kleypas as soon as possible.

ReneeW said...

I read Do-Over and really liked it. Let us know what you think of the others. Kleypas is an autobuy for me too, and I can't believe you have NEVER read Derek Craven's story! What willpower! But who am I to talk? I have several classics that I'm saving for 'dessert' too.