Thursday, September 29, 2005

Oh, Oh.

LOST - I'm not sure whether to call this the moment where everything changes or wait to see if the writers can keep the mystery going. Why:

1 - found the guy in the hatch and it looks like he is alone, has fake sunlight and a bunch of food stored. Yeah, there are more questions and this may pan out into a further mystery but...
2 - Jin, Mike and Sawyer are about to encounter 'the others' and that kinda demystifies them. At least in my mind. Interesting to see what comes next.

Maybe I am just worried because tonight I realized that LOST and The Amazing Race are the only shows I really care about right now. That's new for me because I normally have a TV schedule filled with shows I thought I just had to watch. Once you get a show like The West Wing (early years as I won't watch it now) that made you think. Then Alias with a female lead who kicks ass and has awesome cliffhangers. Now with LOST, it would be hard to top these kind of shows for smarts.

Okay, I have to go to bed before I totally rook my new sleeping pattern.

Just my thoughts - what did you guys think?

1 comment:

Suisan said...

can I admit to not having watched a single episode of Lost? Will that get me run off your blog?