Monday, January 30, 2006

Drama Queen Moment

Not only has it been spotted!!! There are people who own it and have read it!!

How can this be? Must I because a stalker in order to get these books first!!!

If you haven't guessed, I'm gushing over Anne Stuart's The Devil's Waltz.

I don't have a copy. *sob*

Ahem.

I doubt my bookstore will have a copy but I will, first thing in the daytime (it's 3am and I'm still up) begin scouring the bookstores within a 50 mile radius.

If you hear a tortured scream around 3pm tomorrow it will be me, keening on the floor of some poor bookstore because they (as well as all others) do not have the book.

I am eager for tomorrow and yet I'm terrified I will end up defeated in my quest. *sobbing breath in*

I know there is hate for this particular place but I'm thinking Wal### may be the only place that will have it in stock. Don't fret though. I will call all the booksellers first. Only as a last resort will I file into Wal**** and even then, I will have gone to my pharmacy first.

Oh screw it.

You know I will purchase this book from a crack dealer if I have to.

Damn. I even love the cover of this one! *drool*

2 comments:

meljean brook said...

LOL! I'm sending good Walmart-avoiding thoughts your way.

You'll find it!

Kristie (J) said...

Cindy: you should be able to find a copy - I did. I got mine at Coles but I'm sure Chapters has them too.
Now if only they would get in Crazy Wild