Thursday, January 26, 2006

Reward for Having to Deal with such a Gloomy Gus

Ho-kay, first guy is for me.

Jason Stratham - yum. I just finished watching Transporter 2 and even though it warps any sense of reality it might be a good movie for you to rent with your hubby or boyfriend because he will love the cars and action and the scantily clad woman (who scared the beejeesus out of me!! I found her ugly but, I guess that was the character) while you can enjoy watching Jason Stratham looking very James Bondish - okay, screw James Bond, Stratham is delicious and not a man whore.

I have found this guy very sexy since the first time I saw him on film which was probably Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

What the hell, let's put up one more of him. Grrrreow!!

Okay, I don't really get the appeal of this guy but I think it is because of the movie Closer which made me want to throttle all the people involved in this movie. The there was the one with Kiera Knightly in the forest and it was so very bad and not in a good way! Ugh. Then I saw of picture of him with Angelina Jolie and I remembered the movie Beyond Borders and it was a wonderful movie and I loved him in it. So here we have Clive Owen in a look I enjoy ;) This one is definitely for Megan ;)


A favourite of mine since A Knight's Tale here we have Heath Ledger and yes, I will see Brokeback Mountain but I am more than willing to wait for it on DVD so I can cheer and sob to my hearts' content. (I have heard it is heartbreaking - no, don't say anything more!)

I fell for Ed Harris in the movie Apollo 13 and have loved him in every movie ever since. I'm beginning to get the feeling that I like my men with receding hair lines.

Why do I think this? Because Will Patton is another actor I just adore. I fell for him in Armageddon. Course, who didn't I fall for in that movie?





This one is for Kristie. Okay, I admit, he can do scruffy very good but you can't beat Han Solo ;)

The one on the right, is for me. Look at his gorgeous face!! You can barely see it with all that scruffy hair! There were only two shots of him with short hair and one looked like he was still a teen and I don't want to be *that* type of woman ;)


Oh and to be fair to the Jack-ites out there (I am your leader) here is Jack. Clean cut and scruffy looking all at once. Gotta love a man who can be both.

And now for my big confession. I love Locke. I have loved this actor in other projects and I think he is a great actor. I love the character on the show even though there are times I could hit him with one of the coconuts on the island. Also, I'm thinking he really is honing in on Charlie's girl because he kept the statues. Just my theory.

In closing I am going to post the man who makes me very, very happy and has done so for years. Bruce Willis.

Thanks for putting up with me for the last few days. If I need to wind down before bed I will edit this post with a few more pictures. I am trying to think of men that others rarely bring up but my mind is blank right now because I know I have to go.

Tomorrow is clean out the fridge morning. Followed closely by scrubbing all the wood in my library afternoon. Hopefully I will have my books back on the shelves so I can remember what I own and what I need. Still can't find a copy of Gaston's Mysterious Miss M. Ah, well, I guess I'll have to vote at AAR without having read it.

Oh, and a question for those in the know. Are Jessica Bird and J.R. Ward the same person? Don't want to start rumors or anything but I volunteered for a project at AAR and someone listed these two names with a slash so I thought that might mean they are one and the same.

Oooooh, I think I answered my own question!! I went to the biography and the pictures of the authors look exactly the same. I'm going out on a limb and saying not identical twins. Can someone tell me what Jessica Bird writes? Thanks again.

5 comments:

Megan Frampton said...

Thank you, Cindy. What a treat. I like Jason S., too--he was in THe Italian Job, right?

But Clive...Clive. He just SLAYS me.

Kristie (J) said...

The two Josh'es hardly look like the same person do they? Give me scruffy though. And confession time here. I liked the looks of Mathew Fox much better in Party of Five

Anonymous said...

Check Clive out in Croupier. Excellent movie, excellent acting, back before he was well-known. I think he did the BMW short movies that used to be available on the BMW website. Don't know if they are still...

sybil said...

Yes Jessica Bird and JR Ward are the same person.

sybil said...

LOL oops missed the end there... her newest book just came out and is the second in a series for Silhouette Special Edition. His Comfort and Joy - first in The Moorehouse Legacy was Beauty and the Black Sheep. Loved the first haven't read the second yet.

I think she also has around 5 books that came out with Ballantine Books - Leaping Hearts and Heart of Gold I know off the top of my head. I think there is a website www.jessicabird.com.

Hope that helps!