Friday, January 13, 2006

Just Weepy

Now that I have rooked my sleep schedule I'm heading into the weepy stage. (Usually in tune with the nauseous, fuzzy eyed phase)

If you can't handle sad stories about animals don't click on the link. I can't believe I missed this story the first time through but it has been proven it was not a hoax. Hubby can't talk about it but I said the little guy was loved for the one day he was here.

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060111/480/ny11301110349

Poor little guy.

I went for a nap at 11pm tonight and got up at 2:30am so I am hoping to be up most of today. I'll try and not blog ;) I'm going to go and watch the last few episodes of ROME on my fancy new cable box.

I'm reading Shannon McKenna's Standing in the Shadows for this month's TBR challenge. I really like it so far but I'll hold judgment until the H/H actually have more than one scene together!

I'm also in a 'wanna spend money like it's water' type of mood. Luckily for me, this only happens about twice a year. Bob can do it every day of the year but I keep a close eye on things so he loves it when I go a little wild.

I wonder what the weekend will bring?

Oh, Helen (my one time best friend) left a christmas card in the mailbox on Wednesday this week with a giftcard for books. I'm not sure what to do with that acknowledgment.

On that note, I'm heading for chocolate and an ice cold Coke. Yummmm.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude take the book money and run. This was the one from the earlier post who may or may not like you anymore right?

Anonymous said...

oh, and is there anything better than a Coke and a Kitkat? I think not.

ReneeW said...

Spend it immediately! Hey no fair talking about chocolate. Those truffles are in the freezer and they keep calling to me (help!).

Suisan said...

Ice cold Coke! Yay!
Book money! Yay!

Weepies? Not so yay.

Weepies followed by Ice cold Coke and book money? Yay!

sybil said...

I agree with jay & renee, take the money and run!

CindyS said...

Woohoo!! I love that you guys are all about the money - me too ;)

I haven't had a KitKat in ages and now I may have to kill for one.

I just got up after about 6 hours of sleep. Weepy was followed by horribly bad tummy - ouch.

Bobby went to Tim Horton's and got me 2 chocolate dip donuts - mmmmm, donuts. May explain why I can never lose weight. I have a bad day and Bob gets me goodies!

Good man!

CindyS

CindyS said...

Psst, Renee - your freezer called and all I heard was 'Ohhh, Renee.'

CindyS

ReneeW said...

The disturbing part is I can actually hear them.