Friday, January 12, 2007

Potluck

Tagged by Bookwormom! Let's just have some fun with it shall we?

Ooops, before I do just wanted to say thanks for the feedback from yesterday's post - it made me realize I need to tighten up my thoughts on books and grade Keepers differently. I know I posted about Keepers before and I'm looking for that post - I'll post it as soon as I can and maybe add some to it.

Also, AAR's Annual Reader Poll is now up and running. Some of us started keeping track of our reads because of this poll (those of us who are non-starters) but if you've never heard of it before head on over and take a look. It's a fun way to start the new year and I always love seeing the results. (No, I'm not doing this poll - phew!)

Oh! I want you to go to Bev's and read this post. I would love to know what others have to say on this also. I thought it was a great question.

Okay, A-Z Meme.


A - Available/Single? - Depends. Who's asking?
B - Best Friend? - Uh, thanks, already have one. Aside: Desperate much?
C - Cake or Pie? - Cake and it better be chocolate!!
D - Drink Of Choice? - Coca-cola with lots of ice out of the can. Yes, it's completely different from a bottle.
E – Essential Item You Use Everyday? - Toilet. And the paper that comes with it. No really, you're welcome.
F - Favourite Colour? - puce - turns out it's not what you think it is.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? - *gag* chewing something that feels like it's been pre-chewed is for baby birds.
H - Hometown? - Ancaster! Not Hamilton like it says on the Neocounter thing it's friggin' Ancaster! *ahem* Not that I'm rabid about it or nothing.
I - Indulgence? - yeah, pretty much my life.
J - January Or February? - June, June, June. Did it work? Dammit, it's still January!?
K - Kids & Their Names? - Don't have any because the Good Lord knew I was serious when I said I would name them Thunter, Thor and Hey!
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? - breathing?
M - Marriage date? - Are you hitting on me? Send me your account balance and we'll talk.
N - Number Of Siblings? - 1 and he's a nutbar like me.
O - Oranges Or Apples? - Huh, they say you can't compare these.
P - Phobias/Fears? - Nobody has this kind of time. Hell, I don't have this kind time!
Q - Favourite Quote? - "you better recognize" - from Chris Rock's stand up - love the way he says it.
R - Reason to Smile? - Honey, I ain't telling but it's good. Real good.
S - Season? - Spring and Summer - sun, sun, sun, sun, sun.
T - Tag people? - not since I was a kid but okay. You're all it!! Gotcha!
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I'm an open book. I should be embarrassed but no.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? - Just one? Turnip, squash of any kind, broccoli, cauliflower..
W - Worst Habit? - McDonalds - yep, I can't crack it but I'll get there - not today of course but soon.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? - Plenty, you?
Y - Your Favourite Food? - Uh, Turkey dinner but it's a seasonal thing - ask me in summer and it's something totally different. I think.
Z – Zodiac Sign? - Virgo - the sad part is I'm all the horrible parts of a virgo without the good parts. Poor Bob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"All the horrible parts without the good parts."

LMAO! :)