Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Following were Inspired by Kristie

I think I may have discovered my greatest embarrassment!

I liked Duran Duran.

What was it about the 80s that they would make videos that scared the hell out of us 12 year olds!? I guess this was the time of Blade Runner and Thunder Dome.



And finally, The Reflex - my best friend was crushing on the keyboard player (scary) while I thought the guitar guy with the blond streak was cute but definitely not someone I would ever date!

3 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

LOL - What red-blooded girl *didn't* have a crush on at least one member of Duran Duran! I hadn't seen those videos either but the one for Wild Boys is great!!

meljean brook said...

LOL! I had my own video thing because of Kristie. If we all end up wearing shoulder pads, blue eyeshadow, and feathering our hair, it'll be her fault.

I also loved Duran Duran -- didn't see these videos either. Wow, I hadn't even thought of either of these songs in years.

Jenster said...

That is SO not embarrassing!! Like Kristie said, what red-blooded girl didn't have a crush on at least one of them.

I'm blushing, now, because Duran Duran brings up some wild college memories involving margaritas and a pool in Palm Springs that my children can never know anything about! **giggle** I'll have to remind DH about it when he gets home.