Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Emma and Her Toes


I dare you to tell me she doesn't know she has me wrapped around her little paw. *cooing voice* 'Lookit those toes. Who has the pretty toes. Is it you?'

Ahem.

Good news, the dogs went to the groomers and the vomit smell is gone.

It's a good day.

Other news? I am in deep cussing mode. Every time I go to type something I'm all, 'you're shitting me!' or well, I'm trying to stop the swearing. I think it's watching Deadwood. I love that show!

Oh, oh, oh!! Chapters has shipped Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward! Now, that could mean it will be here tomorrow ooorrrr, sometime next week. *chanting* Please be here tomorrow, please be here tomorrow. Oh, I think we all visit Sybil's blog but just in case I have a few newbies here, Sybil will have Ward visit her blog on the 6th of March and there is a prize or something.

At the moment I am trying to read Loretta Chase's Lord Perfect.

Ah, you caught that did you?

I've run into a stumbling block.

Kids. *whispers in fear* And they have speaking parts and scenes separate from the adults!

*sigh* Can you believe I haven't picked the book up in two days because I am avoiding it? Am I an adult or what.

I've also re-discovered the sound of silence. Just blog about reviews and reviewing if you need some peace and quiet ;) *crickets chirping*

Okay, I'm off to face my fear.

6 comments:

sybil said...

LOVE deadwood... is that back on yet?

CindyS said...

Ah, I don't think so. I'm Canadian so I am seeing your re-runs for the first time. LOVE IT!

Nicole said...

awww.....cute kitty

meljean brook said...

Oh my god ... LORD PERFECT is out? I have so many books I need to get and read. *sob*

Samantha said...

Your cat is so cute. Do you happen to know what kind of cat she is? Those paws are so cute.

CindyS said...

Samantha - no clue what she could be. Funny thing is it looks like she should have more toes than normal. She's just a long-haired black and white scruff we got from my best friend's brother because their cat had kittens and they needed to get them gone. We adore her!!

I really want to see if I can get a picture of her when she is showing them off. She will be sitting on an chair and if you start to coo at her about her toes she will stretch them out and flex her toes. Too Cute!!

Thanks for thinking she's cute too ;)

CindyS