Monday, March 06, 2006

More Fun

I am supposed to be reading a four hundred page book so just some stuff for fun. Kristie, do any of these look familiar to you? (Hint: LOST)




Horus Cindy, given life, prosperity, and health, forever.




Nocturnal Wonderings


You would think with a name like Nocturnal Wonderings there would be an Eagle in there somewhere.

Nope.

I get a baby chick.

Perfect.

And because I'm a nerd.

LOST



Generated at Hieroglyphs.net.

On the normal everyday front I had to go to a tupperware party because my best friend played 'the friend card'. I'm not sure what this card is but, I am so pulling it the next time I need to clean this place. Or, if we are forced to move ourselves. Yeah, we'll see who wins this draw!

For some reason, I'm all headachy and blechy feeling and I'm starting to worry that I need glasses *sob*. Something is up for sure because any time in front of the computer now makes my eyes feel like they are going to bleed. Then there is a dull pain in my side. No, not Bob. It's been there for a while and I guess I better go and see if it's anything to worry about. If I hadn't been nauseated for as long as the pain has been there I wouldn't bother but the two together are not a good combo. Looks like everything starts to go at 35. Damn.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I went and bought some chocolate cake and butterscotch ripple ice cream. There are times where only the perfect chocolate cake will do and it's right now!

3 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

I have looked and looked and looked at this and I'm just not getting it. Is that your name and then your blog name? And then Lost?

CindyS said...

Yep. If you go to the heiroglyphs site you can just type in your name and a symbol will come up. That's how I got the pictures for Nocturnal Wonderings and LOST. For my name I picked other symbols and it created the heiroglyph.

Do you remember on LOST when Locke didn't make it in time and the flaps on the time clock started flipping. It had a eagle (like the symbol for Horus) and I remember a feather standing up - something like that is in my name.

CindyS

CindyS said...

Hmm, not sure if I was clear. So the symbols on the clock may be based or are in fact, heiroglyphs. Which is why I typed in LOST - to see what symbols would come up. For the most part though, I think it would have to be a sentence (like the one my name is in) so I was goofing of typing in words that had to do with LOST. I tried, Dharma and Others but they're just one symbol.

Clear as mud?