Saturday, March 04, 2006

Yep, Sounds About Right

HASH(0x8d60d58)
You shelter a

Demon of Darkness
.

He is one of a kind. Not very destructive for

others but for yourself, he is nonetheless

the worst. He is the demon who forces you to

close your heart and your mind, to be hostile

and introverted. And like the friendly demon,

he is nearly always awake.

You must find a way to put him to sleep, maybe with

the help of another demon, like the wind

demon or the water demon.


What demon sleeps inside you ?
brought to you by Quizilla


I call it - dum, dum, dum - Anxiety.


Actually, I went back and answered the one question that I lied about truthfully (the how do you handle conflict - I don't) and I got this one instead.


You shelter a Friendly Demon. Peace-loving, sociable and kind, he is like the Demon of Darkness in the way that he is nearly always awake. He stays away from any useless conflict and always tries to resolve problems with his head, not his hands. Although beware not to hurt those he loves, or he will find a way to hurt you back, maybe 10 times worse.


The picture, however, blows. I like the creepy Demon.


I believe I will be forced to unleash the Demon of Darkness on those fuckers from La-Z-Boy. Just got a letter dated the 22 of Feb saying the part that I need for my chair has been approved for ordering. The part will show at my door in 4 to 8 weeks. If it has not arrived in 12 weeks be sure to call the fuckers Stainmaster to let them know or they will consider your claim closed.

Get this, when I called to yell (I couldn't get through) they had that automated voice and it said, 'if your claim is from before July 1st 2004 push 1'.


Well done. They have claims dating back 2 years!!! I may never get my chair fixed!


I will write some scathing letters just as soon as my bloodpressure comes back down. Can't believe companies can get away with shit like this. We have a 10 year warranty - that they sold to us!!


Heads will roll!

1 comment:

Kristie (J) said...

Yes indeed I saw your dark side *grin* You will indeed need to unleash your inner demon of darknes to the La-A-Boy people. Put away that Friendly Demon and let Demon of Darkness burst forth. Direct him (her) away from you and let the powers of darkness work against others who have done you wrong.