Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Shhhh! I'm Reading!

Super quick post to let you all know that I am now reading Lover Eternal. I was going to start it yesterday but I discovered Sybil was still awake so I hung around and chatted with her before she set her blog up for J.R. Ward. Kudos to Sybil for doing such a bang up job. There were so obvious fangirls hanging around and I think they were thrilled to get their first peek at Z's book cover. (Sybil is under the link The Good, The Bad and The Unread. Also, I hear that J.R. Ward will be over at Romance: By The Blog today but I'm not linking (oops, computer sped up so I did it for ya - see the dedication!) because I really need to get back to the book so run over to Sybil's because she has the link)

As for LE, I am so friggin' in love with this Rhage dude that I don't know up from down. In the first book, Wrath didn't really capture me, it was Butch as a secondary character that took my breath away.

Lucky for me, LE started out in Butch's POV and he's still a great guy although he is now a clothes whore. Still love him though.

As for Rhage, his response to Mary is so wonderful even though Mary is completely overwhelmed by him.

Now, if you will excuse me, I must get back to my book. (Remember I'm a slow reader)

No comments: